Starting (Chapter 1)

11.30pm
I've been working as the day shift for the past 2 weeks and you've met Mike, Freitz, Jeremy, Vincent, and Scott. They were all my good friends. I've always like their company when they are around me, I feel safe with them. They do the night shift together except for me, I wanted to join too, so I decided to ask Boss. "Hey Boss," I cheerfully said, "Yeah what is it, (Y/N)?" he looked up from his paper work. "I was thinking if you let me do the night shift..." I asked shyly. "Sure! Just ask one of the guards to help you out, they'll know." he replied. "Thank you Boss!" I hurried out wanting to tell the others. I found everyone gathered at the dining area, Mike was leaning against the wall talking to Scott, Jeremy was sitting down reading manga, while Vincent was talking to Fritz. I walked in, "Hey guys! Got good news!" I said. Everyone looked at me in joy. "Hey (Y/N)!" everyone said. "What's the good news?" Fritz asked. "Well I'm taking the night shift with you guys!" I exclaimed. Everyone had a shocked expression except for Vincent. "Good for you," Vincent murmured with his head down. I chose to ignore it, "Hey I need help to get my new uniform and someone needs to show me around, any help?" I asked. Vincent, Scott and Mike immediately volunteered to help, Fritz and Jeremy just kept looking at me."Mike, you can help me." I said. "Y-Yes, follow me." Mike said smiling at me. Vincent and Scott just sat down with everyone continue chatting.
Mike's P.O.V
---------------------------
Yes! She chose me, okay I should not play a fool and be a gentlemen. "Y-Yes, follow me." I said leading her to the store room, I grabbed at light blue shirt with dark blue jeans and a cap saying 'Night Watch'. I passed if to her and told her where the washrooms were. After a while, she came back, she looks so hot in that, my cheeks had a tint of red. She giggle at my reaction, and kissed my cheek. I started to blush at her sudden action.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11.40pm
"So my shift starts in 20 mins. Since we got time, can you kindly show me around?" I asked. "Of course!" He held my hand and I blushed at him as he lead me around the pizzeria.
~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP AFTER SHOWING YOU AROUND~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike's P.O.V.
---------------------------
I brought her to the office seeing only Jeremy and Fritz there, I know Scott is not coming as he gives tips on the phone, but where's Vincent? Jeremy gave up his seat and let (Y/N) sit. "Thank you Jeremy," (Y/N) kissed his cheek and Jeremy was a blushing mess, and I glared at him. I decided to tell (Y/N) of what would happen if the animatronic gets you and what should she do if she sees the animatronic getting too near to the office.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While listening to Mike's advise, I saw a black figure at the left hallway on the tablet, oh my god Bonnie's coming for me! I see the figure getting closer and I suddenly stood up and pressed the door button, hearing a loud 'bang' from outside the left door. Mike looked at me in confusion and looked at the clock. 11.55pm oh that must be Vincent! Crap! I quickly opened the door seeing Vincent on the ground, his hand rubbing the back of his head. "Ow...who slammed the door?" he asked. "Oh Vincent I'm so sorry!" I helped him up as I said. "Here sit down," I kindly told him. "I'm fine thanks, (Y/N)." he told me. I kissed his forehead and sat down and took the tablet. 12pm "Okay (Y/N) and I, will be in charge of the cameras. Jeremy will do the left door and Fritz do the right door, Vincent do the lights, got it?" Mike ordered, he was so concentrated on his work. Mike took the second tablet and sat on the floor, while I sat on the chair, I felt so guilty...
~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~
3am "Yes! I'm doing well on my first night and so far only once from Chica, and twice from Bonnie, so there's nothing to worry about!" I thought to yourself."Jeremy! The door!" I quickly told him. "AHHH!!!" Jeremy screamed, he was tackled by Foxy! He was not fast enough to close the door, oh no... Mike and I rushed to Jeremy, "Fritz, you do the cameras, Vincent you do the lights and doors. (Y/N) go get them First Aid Kit!" Mike ordered. Fritz and Vincent did as they were told, Mike managed to get Foxy off Jeremy and out of the office. and I rummaged through the desk for the First Aid Kit. Where is it? "It's there," Mike pointed at the First Aid Kit, I grabbed it and hurried to Jeremy, he was bleeding constantly! Jeremy's shirt was torn and he had cuts on his arms and his legs had bruises. After applying medication to Jeremy, Mike bandaged him up and I went to take him another shirt from his bag. After Jeremy's injury was settled, we all continued our shift while sits down resting.
~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~
5am (sorry if I'm making the time go really slowly) 20%
Soon later Chica and Bonnie is outside the doors, so we had to use a lot of power for the doors, suddenly Vincent shouted at the left door, "BONNIE GET YOUR FURY ASS BACK ON STAGE, NOW!!!" Suddenly a few seconds later, I checked the cameras and Bonnie went back to the hallway. What it worked? "Hey who wants to go grab breakfast together later after our shift? My treat!" Fritz asked and everyone agreed.
~~~~~~~TIMESKIP AGAIN LOLZ~~~~~~~~
5.50am 5%
I don't think we're gonna make it...please please! Just 6am! Chica finally moved away, 5.55am 3%. I started sobbing quietly, "Don't worry (Y/N) we're gonna make it through." Jeremy said. "6am!!! FREEDOM" Vincent screeched. The 6am chime sounded and the animatronics went back to their places. Everyone walked out and two hands hold my waist as I walked, I looked behind seeing Vincent, I shot him a glare and he leaned closer to my ear, "Had fun last night? If you did, I can show you what's more fun than this~" "S-shut up!" I started at him and he simply just smirked at me. Mike also shot death-glare at Vincent. But Vincent just chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~
We all sat down at a Café and of course, Vincent ordered 5 pieces of toast, Mike and Scott got coffee, Fritz got 2 donuts, Jeremy and I got tea. "Hey (Y/N) do you want to come over to the night club tonight, since the Fazefuck Pizzeria will be closed for cleaning." Mike asked. "Yeah sure!" I cheerfully said. "Wait. I don't d-drink," Jeremy said worriedly. "Jeremy, you can just drink a bit, it's not like it's gonna kill you," Mike said. "Well I'm just gonna bring my box of donuts to the club," Freitz said smiling. "Thanks for the breakfast Freitz!" I said and kissed him on the cheek. Mike glares at Fritz.(Lol) "Bye guys I'm gonna go home now, so bye!" I said standing up, Mike stood up, "want me to drive you home?" "It's okay, Mike. Thank you."You waved goodbye to them and took a bus home.
-------------------------------------------
End of lé chapter! Yay first chap finish lol so bad at starting these kind of things! Pls don't judge my bad Vocabulary (if I have). Happy April Fools! Lol just wanna say it now, cuz I'm excited for April fools to come! :) Tell me in the comment sections below what you want to happen next and maybe I can fix it with my idea! Maybe. Pls comment below and give a vote to this chapter! Byeeee!
P.S. -> I actually used Mike, Jeremy, Scott, Fritz and Vincent's name in my composition homework and my teacher said she knew the FNAF game and I was like OMG WHAT?! And my teacher told me when she gave me back my compo after she marked it.😂😂😂