Morning (Chapter 5)

I woke up next morning finding myself laying on Mike's couch, I saw Vincent in a distance as he turned his head towards me, he crouched down to look at me. "Morning love~" he said softly into my ear. I blushed and sat up as Mike, Scott and Fritz came into the view, they were playing their video games. Vincent patted my head gently and walked into the kitchen. Mike turned around and saw me, I was covered in a blanket. He blushed as he saw me and he walked towards me, "Morning, want something to eat or drink for breakfast?" he asked me politely. "Can I have some pancakes if you have?" I asked. He nodded as he smiled then walked to the kitchen. As I stood up to go and have my breakfast at the table, my head was spinning inside and I groaned. Suddenly Jeremy came up and greeted me, "Morning (Y/N)! Let me help you," he offered while guiding me to the table, and I just remembered. No work for a week! Because Fazebear's is closed for cleaned a week! I cheered to myself as I gradually walked to the table. Everyone were at the table already, so we all ate together and chat for a while.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the boring chapter! I am really busy with my school work and I only have a while, so this is all I can do! IM SORRY! Anyways have to go bye!