Back To Work; My Annoying Day (Chapter 9)

~At work~
Your P.O.V.
So today is my one night that I'm the most annoying person in the world. Vincent, Fritz, Jeremy, Scott and Mike were there, they were already doing their jobs and I was just lazing around.
"Hey Scott!
Hey Scott!
Hey Scott!
Hey Scott!
Hey Scott!
Hey Scott!
Hey Scott!-"
"What is it...?" he groaned. I've been saying 'Hey Scott' and poking him for the past 30 minutes (Pic.) I guess he's really pissed now. "IM BOOOOOORED!" I complained. "THEN WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?!" Scott yelled. "I WANNA DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN JUST SITTING HERE!!!" I yelled back. Vincent scooted his chair closer to me and whispered, "You can play with my joy stick." I cringed at his thoughts. Pervert...Just then Mike smacked him in the head real hard. "Oww....what's that for?" Vincent rubbed the back of his head.

Fritz was eating a chocolate coated donut with colorful rainbow sprinkles over it. (GIMME!!!) I scooted my chair to him, "Can I have a bite? Pwease?" I pleaded with my cutest puppy eyes. He smiled and nodded as he hold out the donut to let me have a bite but, I bit the whole donut out of his hand and chewed it in my mouth. His reaction was priceless, he had the why-did-you-take-the-donut look. I laughed at his reaction and so did the others. Fritz then took out another donut and slowly eat it, keeping a distance from his donut and me.

4.30am 30%
Few hours have passed but it felt like days because I wasn't doing anything at all. I was practically spinning in my chair for the past...I don't know...1 hour and for some reasons I wasn't dizzy enough to fall off my chair. I went over to Jeremy,"I'm bored, can we do something?" I asked nicely. "Okay, why not you do my job by checking the lights and closing the doors for the left while I take a break?" he suggested. My (E/C) eyes sparkled and I nodded quickly, "YAY!!!!!!" I cheered.

5.42am 8%
I was so bored that earlier on when I saw Bonnie, I punched in in the face and closed the door then ran to Jeremy.
~Flashback~
"I'm soooo BOOOOOOOORED! MY GOD!" I thought. I was pressing the light button then repetitively till Bonnie appeared and being the bored girl I am, I punched it dead across the face for scaring me and shut the door. I ran to Jeremy who was sitting on his chair reading Manga. I sat on his lap tugging onto his shirt. He was as red as a tomato when I sat on his lap, everyone seemed to be scowling at him. Jeremy patted my head as I was so terrified when Bonnie came out at the moment when I didn't even expect him to be there.
~Flashback End~
6am
The 6am bell chimed and I leaped out of Jeremy's lap and ran out of the office raising my hands in the air like I don't care screaming at the top of my lungs, "FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM" I ran to the stage to see the animatronics and looked Bonnie. Poor Bonnie looked like he has a black eye, I patted his head and jumped of stage. I skipped to the door waiting for everyone to come out.
-----------------------------------
HAI GUYS AND GIRLS! It's so nice to talk to you again. Okay announcement...
ATTENTION PEOPLE CUZ I WONT BE REPEATING THIS!
Ehem, I will be updated a Creepypasta x Reader and I like be writing the popular suggested in the comments, I will only post the story when one of my books are completed because I can't handle 3 Books! IM SORRY ME HANDLING 2 BOOKS IS ALREADY HARD, so I'll finish one of them (Guards x Reader or Vincent x Reader). If you haven't, go check out the other book if you haven't. Thanks for all the support guys and girls, BYEEEE!!!!!