(Chapter 19)

After getting into my house, "Sav, I have a guest room upstairs, you can sleep there if you want," I offered. "Yes please! I-If that doesn't t-trouble you," she shyly said. I nodded and lead her upstairs to my guest room. She placed her luggage down and said, "Thank you so much for letting me stay!" She hugged me and I responded, "No prob, Sav!"

I went downstairs when she said that she would start unpacking now, I decided to make breakfast for us since it was in the morning. I cooked two plates of pancakes and poured syrup all over it and placed a square of butter on the middle of the pancake.

"Now, what brings you here to live with me," I said while taking a seat for myself. "E-erm..." she stuttered a bit then she broke down crying. My eyes widened and I went over to her and comforted her, "Y-you don't have to tell me about it!" I said quickly.

"I j-just n-need some t-t-time alone, please," she sniffled and ran up to the guest room.

5 years ago

"Mother! Where are we going?" The little red head asked her mother. They family of 3 were at the airport with the girl's cousin's family. "We're

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Savannah asked. "Yeah, Sav?" Little (Y/N) replied, holding her mother's hand.

"Will you visit me every once in a while?" Sav asked. "Of course I would, Sav!" (Y/N) exclaimed. The two young girls smiled and continued walking around the air port, not knowing that they are spending their last time seeing each other.

"Good Bye, (Y/N)! Bye Uncle (Dad's sir name)! Bye Aunt (Mum's sir name)! See you soon!" Savannah waved at (Y/N) and her family and stepped into the  air plane.

~Time skip one month~

She hasn't called us since, the last time  we met was when she was leaving. I wonder what had happened.
-(Y/N)

Mean while~~~

"Hey little, b!tch!" the blonde haired teen said. Savannah stayed quiet. "Whatcha reading? I don't know maybe I should take a look," he starched the book from Savannah's hands and dropped it out of the window beside Savannah's desk. Her eyes widened in shock, it was a book given by her grandfather.

She just stared out at the window, not bothering to talk back, it would only cause more trouble. "Hey don't ignore me, would ya?" Dean said and slapped her across the cheek.

Tears filled her eyes and she sniffled slightly. Wanting to speak back, finally the teacher walked into the room, noticing the visible red mark on her cheek. "Savannah, what is that on your cheek?" the teacher asked. "I-it's nothing, Miss," she replied quickly.

"Oh my, how have I not noticed the mark? Silly me, do you need some medical attention?" Dean grinned wickedly, offering a hand for me. His good boy act fooled the teacher almost every time. No one even bother to care about me, accept for (Y/N)... "No no, I'm fine, Dean," I spat out his name like it was venom. He snicker and sat down back at his seat.
----------------------------
Hai! Check out my other books! Vote and comment ideas, follow to not miss an update cuz why not? Pent chapter would be a part two of this!
-Bloody Artist :)