Doll (Chapter 11)

I walked into my house, "Got to do some cleaning," I went to my storage room to get the cleaning supplies stuff. I got my broom in hand, I started some music to not get bored. I began sweeping to the beat of the music. As the music ended, I as well finished sweeping the floor.
Next, moping the floor, clean the windows, tidy up my room, grocery shopping. I sighed looking at my list of what to do. I took the mop and played another music for 1 hour.
~Time skip to when your done cleaning~
"Yes! I'm done! All I need to do is grocery shopping," I took out another list showing what I need to buy.
-------------------------
1. Eggs
2. Bacon
3. Bread
4. Coffee Powder
5. Sausages
------------------------
Okay it's not that much. I thought. I packed my keys, wallet, phone and shopping bag. I walked out of the door and locked it. After few minutes of walking to the grocery store, I went looking around for the things on my list.
~Small time skip~
I sigh and walked to the cashier to pay. The cashier wasn't even paying attention, she was just chewing on her bubble gum and using her phone. Her long blonde hair covered her eyes. (how cliché it's always a blonde girl XD) "Em...excuse me, I want to pay for my stuff," I kindly said. "She turned to me, her pale blue eyes layer on me. Her name tag said, 'Doll', I guess that's her name. (Please don't spam the comments!)

"Whatever..." I heard her mutter, I handed her the cash and she packed the stuff into a paper bag. "Here," she handed me the bag. "Thank you," I thanked her. She just rolled her eyes and continued to do whatever she was doing. How rude. I thought.

I returned home and unlocked the door and went in. I set down the groceries in the kitchen and started to unpack the groceries into the fridge. After packing I took a shower because it's a warm day. I got a text after I showered,

Scott: Hey
Me: Hi what's up?
Scott: Do you have anything planed today?
Me: No, why?
There was a pause then Scott replied,
Scott: I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me today?
Me: Sure!
Scott: Okay! I'll pick you up at 5, bye!
Me: See ya!
Well that escalated quickly, never mind that, well I better get ready it's already 4.15pm (it was a long day of cleaning). I ran up to my room and changed into my (idk what you want and I'm bad at naming clothes just pick something you like). I looked into the mirror, my (H/L) (H/C) hair let down beautifully, I looked beautiful. There was a knock on the door, I walked down the steps carefully because I was wearing heals.

I opened the door, "Hi Scott!" I smiled as I greeted him. "Hey (Y/N), wow you look...beautiful!" he complimented."Oh and these are for you," he handed me a bouquet of red and white roses. "Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and we held my hand and led me to his car. He opened the door for me like a gentlemen and I thanked him. We drove of to our date, "So where are we going?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay lps comment below where you want to go for your date, the most comments on the place wins. Bye guys! *throw confetti* Oh and pls pls pls check out my new book, BEN Drowned x Reader! : )
-BloodyArtist : )