Drunk (Chapter 3)

You woke up to Scott and Jeremy looking at you, "Guys she's awake," Jeremy said softly. "We'll reach in 2 minutes," Mike said. You were still cuddled up in your seat, so you sat properly, "How long has it been?" you asked. "About 10 to 15 minutes," Scott said. "Oh okay," you leaned your head against the windscreen and dozed off. After few minutes, "(Y/N) were here," Fritz said while getting out. You opened the door and glanced at your watch, 7.20pm, you looked around then at the guys, all of them were looking at you. "What?" you asked, "Let's go in, c'mon!" Mike and Vincent smirked at you while Fritz, Jeremy and Scott were whispering something to each other. After we all set at the bar, Vincent, Mike and Scott were whispering something then everyone looks at me. "What?" I asked completely confused. "Let's order the drinks," Mike said happily smiling. Vincent called out the waiter for the drinks, Mike, Vincent, Fritz and Scott ordered vodka and Jeremy and I did not drink so he ordered water while and I ordered orange juice. We all chatted for a while till the drinks came.
---------Mike's P.O.V--------- (didn't expect that huh?)
The waiter came and gave my a glass, while talking to Scott I drank it and- wait its orange juice! I immediately spitted it out and said, "That waiter gave me orange juice! That asshole! (Pardon my language.)" Scott glared at me, "What?" I turned to him and saw that I had spitted on him, oops! "Oh sorry Scott hehe," I apologized, he nodded and suddenly said, "Wait. If you drank orange juice that means (Y/N) drank the...oh no," Scott said and I immediately looked straight at (Y/N), she was talking to Jeremy and Vincent, I went to (Y/N). "And then-Oh hai Mikey!" I could tell she was drunk and she got off her chair and fell onto me, I fell down as well. We were in an awkward position, she leans in and kissed my cheek, she giggled as I blushed madly. Jeremy pulled her off and I stood up, "The waiter gave me (Y/N)'s drink and gave her mine, now she's drunk great," I said holding (Y/N) up. Vincent gulped the whole cup of vodka and suddenly got off his chair and started hugging (Y/N), what the hell is going on? Jeremy is as confused as I am. "I wanna sing at the karaoke!" Vincent yelled out after he stopped hugging her and she was blushing. Scott came back after cleaning up, "Is Vincent drunk? I can hear him yelling from the bathroom," he said a bit amused. "Let's go to the karaoke!" (Y/N) shouted, she was definitely drunk like Vincent. "Yeah! I wanna go too!" Fritz said while holding his empty cup, well that's great, now he's drunk too! "You guys are drunk, go sit down." I said but they continued saying they want to sing. "Just once and then we all go back my house, okay?" I said. They cheered like children and ran to the stage, Vincent turned on the song and started singing, so did (Y/N), well Fritz passed out and is now sleeping like a child on the ground (XD lol).
------Vincent's P.O.V------
I sang finished the song and turned to (Y/N), "That was fun, wanna do another song?" I asked. "Yeah!" she said as she fell into my grasp, "hehe oops," she said while smiling at me which warmed my heart to see her smile. I leaned in to kiss her and only inches away an- "Let's sing another song first..." she whispered. "I smirked at her and she let go of me, Mike came in, "C'mon no more songs, you guys are already drunk," Mike said and I carried (Y/N) of stage bridal-style, she fell asleep as I carried her to the car. I sat at the back with Scott, Jeremy and a sleeping Fritz while Mike drove us back to his place and of course my darling sits in front. Good Night my love~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Helloooooo I finally finished this chapter and I am so tired plus I have school tomorrow -.- Sooooo I was thinking if I should make another book like individual Reader x guards or even animatronics comment below who you want me to start on first, baiiii~ :3