Idk what to call this (Chapter 2)

~~~~~Still your P.O.V~~~~~
Once I reached home, I laid my bag on the couch and went to take a shower. I wore my (F/C) dress with my hair tied up. I turned on the T.V and sat down on my couch, suddenly the phone rang, Mike. "Hey Mike!" I exclaimed. "Hey just wondering, want to come over my house now? Everyone's here so that later we can all go together." Mike asked. "Okay sure, address?" I asked "(Mike's address). See ya!" he said. I packed my hand bag and (your lady stuff) and walked out and I took a cab there.
----TIMESKIP TO MIKE'S HOUSE----
I got out and Jeremy was there, "H-Hey (Y/N)!" Jeremy greeted. "Hey Jeremy! Glad to see you here!" I went inside to see everyone talking together, like they always do when I'm not around. "Hey everyone!" I smiled and waved to them. "Hey (Y/N)!" Scott stood up and hugged me. Jeremy at the back looking a bit upset but went to get a drink (any drink just not alcohol). "Hey (Y/N)!" everyone else said. Mike smiled at me and we sat down.
~~~~TIMESKIP TO 7pm~~~~
Vincent, Mike and Scott were playing Call Of Duty while Fritz and Jeremy were eating donuts together, Jeremy was reading manga. Mile suddenly stopped playing and said, "C'mon guys it's time to go," Mike looked directly at me and I was about to walk with him out. Suddenly Vincent hold my hand gently, "We'll all have a great night shall we, my lady?" I blushed at his sudden actions and just smiled as we walked out. Mike gave Vincent a death glare and Vincent turned his head a little and smirked at him. (You jelly bro? :D) We all went inside Mike's car and I sat in the passenger's seat while Mike in the driver seat and everyone else in the back. Fritz turned on my favorite song and I turned to look at him, "How do you know this song?" I asked. "Well I do know this is your favorite song, (Y/N)." he said as he smiled at me. I smiled at him back and I took a nap as the journey was gonna take a while.
----------------------------------------------
Finally done! I took from morning till now, (of course I did have breaks and study stuff and things to do). I was having a writer's block again! So ya here's the next chapter! I gonna do drawing now byeeee!