Peaceful Day :) (Chapter 8)

My favorite pic of all time XD
After eating breakfast, Mike and I played a bit more video games till he said, "We might need to go back to work today cuz Boss reopened the Freddy Fazebear's Pizza, want me to bring you to work today?" He asked. I agreed and stopped playing, "I'm tired of playin'...wanna go to a ice cream?" I asked smiling brightly as I can have some ice cream to eat."Sure!" he replied smiling back.

After you changed into your (idk what you wanna wear but yeah, just wear what you wanna wear), Mike was waiting at the front door, "Alright! Let's go!" I said cheerfully, I don't know why but I am really in a good mood. After we made it to the ice cream parlor, me and Mike ordered (F/I/C) and he insisted to pay even if I tried. But when I was ordering, the blonde haired cashier kept flirting with me, his ocean blue eyes filled with lust and his lips made a seductive smile (to be honest took me a long time just to spell seductive XD), it was kinda uncomfortable when I didn't even knew him. I tried to be as polite as possible, till Mike yelled at the teen full of rage as he hit his fist on the counter, "DUDE, STOP FLIRTING WITH HER! SHE'S NOT INTERESTED!" and with that Mike and I quickly made our way out. Good thing the park is just beside the ice cream parlor.

We walked around the park admiring the nature while eating the ice cream and talking about random stuff of our interests. It was so peaceful and it was turning dark so we had to go to (sleep! JEFF DA KILLER XD) work. While driving to work, Mike tuned the radio to (F/S).
------------------------------------------------
OMG SORRY FORGOT TO UPDATE!!!! I was just too stressed up with homework and my studies! IM SO SORRY! This chapter is kinda short I'm sooooooooo sorry! I just had to quickly write something down for you guys! Pls forgive me! I got nothing else to say soooo, Bye! Comment below your favorite song, I would want to know! : )
-Bloody Painter