The Date [Part 2] (Chapter 13)

The drive took about 10 minutes and he parked his car outside a garden. He opened the door for me and I came out of the car. He covered my eyes and said, "Don't look yet, it's a surprise," he said. I giggled, "Okay," I said. After walking slowly, he let down his hands and it was the most beautiful sight ever!

There was a picnic with the warm lightings, flowers around the picnic and delicious food set on the table. I covered my mouth in shock, in a good way. "Thank you Scott..." I said and turned around to hug him. He hugged back, "Let's eat shall we?" Scott said.

~Time skip cuz I'm lazy~ (^.^)

We were chatting and eating at the same time, Scott glanced at his watch, "Its getting too late, I think I should send you home," he said. I agreed and he brought me to his car.

~Short chap I'm sorry, Writer's block~

When we reached my house, he opened the car door for me and offered his hand, "Thanks for the date, Scott," I thanked and took his hand. "No problem, cupcake," he kissed my hand that made me blush. He smirked at my reaction but I kissed him on the cheek, that wiped his smirk off. I giggled, "Bye~" I said. "Bye," he replied. When I went inside my house, I could hear his car driving away.
--------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I appreciate that you read my stories, please do check out my other books, like my Vincent x Reader or my BEN Drowned x Reader! Bai! *gives you free confetti*
-Bloody Artist :)