My Little Pony [Part 1] (Chapter 15)

"Well I got a free trip to Starbucks!" I did my little jig and Scott walked in as well, "Well our shift starts now," Scott said checking his watch. (This is the fnaf 1 map, just to let you know) Scott checked the cameras while Mike and Vincent check the doors, Jermey, Fritz and I....we just sat there waiting for our turns to take over, now we're just sitting on the floor. Jeremy was reading his manga while I was looking through my phone and Fritz was looking at the tablet Scott's holding.

Fortunately not much animatronics were attacking so far, I was looking through my phone when I found a game that I haven't played in a while and since I had this phone for so long I forgotten I had this game, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's been I don't know 2 years since I lost interest in this game...when I taped on the game, there was a message said...okay actually I don't understand what it says but the error looked like Zalgo messed it up. There was a button that said 'ACCEPT'. Fritz was talking this whole time but I haven't realized. He saw that I was engrossed on my phone and he took a look at it, he read the text and it seemed like he understood. He widened his eyes and screeched, "NO DONT PRESS IT!"as soon as he said that I pressed it by accident. Mike and Vincent fell to the ground, Fritz and Jeremy landed on their backs, Scott dropped the tablet and fell asleep. My vision became blurry and I fell asleep.

"(Y/N)..." Someone called my name but my body was weak I couldn't open my eyes.

"(Y/N)..." It called again.

"(Y/N)!!!" It screeched into my ear.

I shot my eyes open to see another pair of blue eyes staring back at me. "What happened...?" I looked around and it seemed pretty familiar, those very familiar houses, that bakery, that tree house, wait....I know this place. I looked at them, THEY WERE PONIES!

Mike still had his blue eyes, he has light grey body, he wore the light blue security shirt and had his security hat, his cutie mark was a torch. Jeremy was bit shorter than Mike, he had brown eyes (idk if I put '?' It would be weird), white body, he had the same uniform as Mike, he had his curly brown hair and his cutie mark was an empty Freddy Fazbear head but without the jaw. Vincent was quite tall, he had his white opaque eyes, he was all purple as usual and had his purple security shirt with his golden badge on it, his hair was also purple and it tied up, his cutie mark was his signature knife. Fritz was as tall as Jeremy, he has light grey body, he had his red hair and his round glasses covering his (insert eye color here) eyes, he also wore the light blue security shirt with a golden badge on it, his cutie mark is a chocolate donut coated with strawberry cream and colorful sprinkles. Scott has light grey body, he was as tall as Vincent, he had his red phone head and his cutie mark was his red phone head, he was wearing his light blue security shirt.

I looked at my hands- I mean hooves and my body was (S/C), I have my uniform on, my tail and hair was (H/C), my cutie mark was (cutie mark that you want). I stood up and said, "what happened?" Mike said, "We should asking you that." Then I remembered that I pressed accept on the message, I looked at Fritz, "Wait you told me to not press press the 'ACCEPT', so you do know what's going on, right?" Fritz hesitated for a while then nodded.

"Basically you accepted a challenge that that you will be transported into the game that is in your phone and we need to find all six of the main characters of this game and they are going to help make a portal for us to go back," Fritz explained. "H-How do you k-know all this?" Jeremy asked. "Well happened to me once in another video game but it's a different concept of building a portal, but I somehow already know how to make a portal here," Fritz said. We all nodded, "So who exactly must we find?" Mike asked. "Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, Rarity, Flutter Shy, Rainbow Dash (my favorite)," Vincent said. I raised a brow, "How do you know?" I asked. "I saw kids played with creepy toy ponies and naming their names out," Vincent shrugged. "Alright, let's get started then," Scott said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hai thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please do check check out my other books if you haven't! Next chapters comes every week so please stay tuned and see ya!
-BloodyArtist :)