Confession (Chapter 6)

~~~~Everyone finished breakfast~~~~
I stood up from my seat and put down my coffee/tea/milo/milk (Which ever you like. You get the point). "Thanks for the breakfast Fritz!" I thanked him because he made breakfast for everyone. Such a nice guy. He smiled as I thanked him. After one last sip of my drink, I looked at everyone, "I'll be going home now, bye guys!" I waved and everyone seemed to saddened a bit. Scott put down his coffee and stood up, "I would like to drive you home (Y/N)," he said and I blushed a bit and accepted. Everyone except for Scott in the corner of my eye were scowling at Scott, but he seemed to not care what they were doing and hold my hand while we exited the room. (Okay his car was parked outside Mike's house) He opened the passenger door for me like a gentlemen and closed the door for me as I sat inside and he went to the driver seat and started up his car (so much walking!). I told him my address and he drove of as we talked about our jobs, video games that he played...well he didn't really played much, it was more of Mike, Vincent and Fritz that are into video games and Jeremy is more of into his manga and what not. We have been friends for a short period of time but they are my close friends even though it was only 2 weeks. The ride was kinda long because our conversations died fast and it was too silent and awkward. My house was in slowly coming into the view and still kinda far in the distance. Scott took a deep breath and spoke up, "(Y/N)...er...I-I want to tell you something....b-but please...don't let it r-ruin our friendship, okay?" he stuttered as he spoke. I smiled sweetly and nodded, curiosity filled my mind as he took a deep breath again, he took of his phone mask, "I l-l-like y-you, (Y-Y/N)..." he was blushing and stuttering as he said. I blushed as I looked at him, his gorgeous gleaming eyes and his perfect hair, he also wore spectacles. He stopped the car at my house, I just smiled at him as he looked at me, he leaned in and I just go with the flow. I also leaned in and our lips connected, it was a very passionate kiss and it lasted for a while, till I had to break the kiss for air. His hand holding my chin as we kissed again and his other hand on my waist as he slowly pulls me towards him and I was soon lying above him in the driver's seat. We were enjoying the kiss but I had to break away, I blushed heavily and he pecked my lips, "I like you too, Scott," I managed to say without stuttering. He smirked and I leaned away letting him sit up. He fixed his spectacles properly and smiled that warmed my heart. "Will I see you tomorrow?" he asked sweetly. "I'll check my schedule and I'm inform you. Bye," I smiled at him and got out of his car. I looked back to see the car drive away, I opened the door and instantly lay onto the couch.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay! Done! Here's your chapter! :) Well you "cheated" over Vincent :'( But it's okay, you were drunk. Anyways! Hope you liked this chapter! If you did please give it a like if you enjoyed reading this story/chapter and comment below what you think or whatever you want to say about this story or what you- you get the point. Okie that's all so byeeeeeeeee!!! : )