(Chapter 18)

The counsellor has SPOKEN! (Ryan higa reference) The majority of my good people had told me to skip ZE MLP parts. Sorry for the people who doesn't want me to skip!

We somehow got out of my phone...I guessed that was a surprising experience. "Well I guess you've learnt your lesson, (Y/N)," Fritz grinned as he said. "Well, I'm goin' home, I'm tired, bye guys~" I said. "Want me to drive you home?" Scott offered. "Nah, I'll walk home," I declined and walked out off the office with my phone and walked out of the pizzeria.

The sun was rising and fresh air blew my hair back, the warm colors of the sky made me smile. I put my hands into my pockets of my jeans of work attire and took in a deep breath. Cars zoomed pass me as I crossed the road.

Not paying attention, red headed teen bumped into me, once I reached the other side of the road. "I-I'm s-s-sorry!" she quivered. I looked down at her, she looked like she was about 17 or 18. She wore a white hoody with white cat ears and small blue eyes. She also wore a black shirt with a picture of kittens and she also had on a pair of blue jeans. She had big, gorgeous, lime green eyes and her red hair framing her pale face. Something clicked my memory and my eyes widened, "S-Savannah?!" I exclaimed. "(Y-Y/N)?" she stuttered in her soft, innocent voice.

I couldn't help but smile and hug her, tears formed in my eyes. She immediately hugged back and sniffled slightly. I just realized behind her was a soft pink luggage bag with purple dog paws printed on it. "It's been so long, Sav," I let go of her as I said.

"I-I could s-s-say the same," she stuttered. She was like a little sister to me, I haven't seen her since we played with dolls then she had to move to the other side of the country because her parents had a business trip and took her with them and so to be convenient, they moved there. I wonder why she's doing here.

"Sav? What are you doing here in (town name)?" I questioned the red head. "I-I was a-a-actually l-looking for y-you...C-Could I s-stay with you?" she admitted and looked down to the ground. "Of course, Sav!" I said and helped her with her luggage. "I-I can handle t-this myself, (Y/N)," Savannah said, pulling on the luggage with her noodle arms, clearly struggling. I chuckled and helped her drag it with me. "Let's go to my place to put down your luggage, shall we?" I said and smiled down at her, yeah she was pretty short I have to admit. She glanced up at me and smiled and nodded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey hey! How's it going guys? New character in the story! Yay! She's like a little sister to you! Please check out my other books! I got a BEN Drowned fan fic and a Vincent one too! Please also check out my Randomness in the house of CreepyPastas book! I think it's pretty funny! Bye~
-Bloody Artist :)