Fluff (Chapter 7)

Hai there will be fluff in this chapter!
~You woke up in the afternoon~
I groaned as I woke up next morning on the couch still in my (F/C) dress. Wow I was so tired till I slept here...I thought. I sat up and stretched, I touched my lips thinking of Scott. Then I thought of Vincent...I frowned sadly and washed away the thoughts as I didn't want to start the day like this. I forced a smile, I need a shower, I thought and went to my dresser to get my clothes and headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

After a warm bath, Eh...I still feel tired... I thought. I wore my oversized white turtle neck and grey sweat pants, my hair is let down. Wait. My hair wasn't tied up when we came back from the club...where is it? I thought. "Meh," I shrugged it off and walked into the living room. I took a random book from my bookshelf and sat on my couch taking one of the pillows hugging up while reading because I was bored to death (multitask :D).

An hour of reading later, the door bell rang. I slowly got up as I was still tired, I groaned and opened the door while rubbing my left eye. "Hello?~ Who are you?~" I said in the most innocent voice, I blinked for a few times to clear my vision.

??? P.O.V
-------------
Oh she left her hairtie in the car, I thought. Well I'll go return it to her then, I would like to see her! I thought to myself. I packed some snacks for (Y/N) if she wants some or I'll give them to Fritz. After few minutes of driving, I rang her doorbell, soon (Y/N) came out wearing an oversized white turtle neck and grey sweat pants. She looks so cute!!! And she's hugging her pillow! She must be tired... I thought. I blushed at her cuteness, "Hello?~ Who are you?~" she said in the most innocent voice I've ever heard. "Hey (Y/N), er...you left your hairtie in my car on the way back from the club," I stuttered which I never usually do, but she is so adorable!

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~
"Oh hai Mikey!" I yawned immediately after I said that. "Thanks! Wanna come in?" I asked softly. "Sure," Mike said. "Let's play (favorite video game)!" I said. "Okay I'll help you set it up first," Mike said. "Thanks Mikey!" I said as I lay on the floor hugging my pillow. I purred softly as I hugged my comfy pillow.

After Mike set up (F/V/G), I sat on the couch waiting for him to sit next to me. "Here," Mike said passing me the other controller. "Thank you," I said gently. We've been playing for 3 hours, I yawned tiredly, bangs under my eyes. I saw Mike engrossed in the game and I decided to take a little nap.

Mike's P.O.V
-------------------
We played for 3 hours and I am so bad a$$ in this game! Suddenly something layer on my lap and I stopped playing. Aww (Y/N)'s asleep...I thought. She purred and snuggled herself on my chest, I paused the game and snuggled with her on the couch.

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up finding my self on the couch with Mike and we were cuddled up together (SO KAWAII XD). His soft snores made me giggle. I moved a little, wanting to get something to eat, but ended up waking Mike up. "Hai Mikey," I said cutely. Mike did something I'd never expect, he leaned in and kissed me softly. My cheeks were hot when he kissed me. Not again...I thought. But I still kissed back, not to embarrass him. After a gentle kiss, I had to break away for air. Once he got back into reality, he stuttered, "S-sorry! I didn't know w-what c-came over me! I'm sorry (Y/N)!" His cheeks were also bight red, "It's okay Mike, accidents happen...hehe" you laughed nervously. I leaned away and smiled warmly, "Let's eat something, I'm kinda hungry..." I said. "Okay, I did pack some snacks for us,"he said as he reached for his bag. He took out a big bag of (favorite type of chips etc.). "Thanks Mike!" you cheered while smiling brightly.
-------------------------------------------------
YAY HERES YOUR CHAPTER! :D I hope you like it and I don't really have much to say so yeah...YOU GUYS/GIRLS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! :'D Have a great day ahead of you! BYE!
-BloodyArtist