My Little Pony [Part 3] (Chapter 17)

We've reached Pinkie Pie's Bakery and from afar we could smell the heavenly scent of pastries. We walked in and there were LOTS and LOTS of colorful cupcakes freshly baked, making Fritz's mouth drool.

Almost immediately a pink colored pony with pink curly hair and blue eyes with a cheery smile popped out behind us. "Hello there! What brings you fellow ponies here?" she said in a high pitched voice. Twilight sigh and the pink pony instantly knew what was going on. "Oh that's fine! At least I can help other ponies!" she chirped. Fritz leaned other to my ear, "Can I have one of her cupcakes?" he whispered. "Oh where are my manners? I'm Pinkie Pie! And you are?" Pinkie said.

"I'm Mike," Mike said nonchalantly.

"J-Jeremy," he stuttered.

"It's Fritz!" He cheered.

"Scott," Scoot said and he stood tall,

"Call me Vincent," Vincent purred.

"I'm (Y/N)," I said with a smile. "And can I have one of your cupcakes?" Fritz bend his front two legs slightly. "Of course you can! Go help yourself Fritz!" she chirped. "But I'll need help with the cupcakes' icing because I'm the only pony in charge of the bakery expect for Gummy!" she said. Almost on cue, a baby alligator/crocodile smaller than Spike poked its head up from a cupcake. It had green scales and big purple eyes, it was smiling with no teeth but only gums, I guess that's why it's named Gummy.

"Let's not waste time and get going with the cupcakes!" Pinkie exclaimed.

Spike, Fritz and I helped with the icing and decoration for the cupcakes, Vincent, Scott and Jeremy do the baking of cupcakes while Twilight, Pinkie and Mike do the packaging of the cupcakes. Wow that's hard for only one pony to do everything.

After about 40 mins, we finished all the cupcakes and packing. "Phew! That was a great job everyone! For appreciation besides helping you back home, I'd like to offer a box of cupcakes for each of you! Please accept it!" Pinkie exclaimed and she passes boxes to everyone. Everyone thanked Pinkie when they received the box but when Mike received the box, at the corner at his lip curved up slightly, "Thanks..." he murmured. (OoO he actually knew that word! XD)

"What was that?" Pinkie put one of her hooves at her right ear and smiled cheekily. "Thanks," he said a bit louder. I giggled and kissed Mike's cheek, "That's like the first time I've ever heard you said 'Thanks'," I teased. He chuckled and blushed, "Let go to Apple Jack's farm house!" Pinkie chirped to break the ice. "Alright!" Everyone agreed and walked out together.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hellooooooo! Thank you for reading this short chapter ;-; sorry I couldn't think of ideas! Well pls do check out my other books if you haven't! :) bye bye!
-Bloody Artist :)