Vincent (Chapter 4)

~~~Mike's P.O.V~~~
I drove everyone home as (Y/N) was still asleep in her seat, she looks so cute sleeping, I could hear Vincent, Scott and Jeremy having a conversation and Fritz snoring a bit in the back. Oh just remembered that I bought everyone some beers while (Y/N) and Vincent were singing.
---TIME SKIP 20mins later---
"Can you guys help me with the beer bottles?" I asked. Fritz woke up from his slumber and helped out Scott, Vincent and I carried the bottles up stairs while Jeremy carries (Y/N) to the house.
~~~Jeremy's P.O.V~~~
I opened the door and gently carried (Y/N)'s body out of the car, and used my right leg closing the door. She leaned her head on my chest and purred (D'awwwww :3). I blushed as she done that, Mike opened the door to let me in as (Y/N) hold on to my shirt as I sat onto the couch. I stroked her (H/L), (H/C) hair and she purred more. I stood up and laid her down onto the couch and Mike walked in and crouched down to (Y/N) eye level, "Wake up (Y/N), the party isn't over yet y'know?" he spoked softly.
~-~Back to Your P.O.V~-~
Mhm...I wake seeing Mike right in my face, I sat up blushing, I groaned and I put my feet to the floor trying to stand up, I held a hand to my head, "What happened...?" I asked blushing a bit. Jeremy helped me up, "Y-you were d-drunk (Y/N)," Jeremy said. "How? I thought I was only drinking ora-oh okay now I remember..."
*Flashback starts*
"Here are your drinks," the waiter gave me, Jeremy and Vincent 3 cups and I took the cup nearest to me while listening to Vincent talking, I drank half of it and it was like I wanted more, I drank the whole cup and felt a little dizzy, Jeremy turned his head to me, "Eh...(Y-Y/N) are y-you alright?" Jeremy asked looking concerned. Vincent just holding his cup of vodka in hand, staring at me. Out of now where I just spoke about random stuff until Mike walked up to me, "And then-Oh hai Mikey!" I said, and tried getting of the chair to hug him, but ended up falling onto him. oops. We were in an awkward position and I kissed his cheek, I giggled at his reaction as he blushed madly.
*Flashback ends*
I remembered everything, "Hello? Earth to (Y/N)!" I could see Mike waving a hand in front of me as he said. "Ah, yeah what?" I asked confused. "I was asking if you wanted to go for second round with us?" Mike asked. "Uh...I'll go for it later, let me just sit down first," you murmured but Mike could not hear you, blushing deeply as Mike was only inches away from your face. "Y'know what? Why not?" you smiled to him. He smirks at you and you slowly walked to the guys sitting in the floor chatting, waiting for you to sit down. "Okay so I got an idea that we play Truth or Dare, so when after you do the dare/truth, you'll have to drink a cup of the beer, okay?" Vincent said. Scott poured each of us a cup of beer and everyone sat in a circle, except for Jeremy who just sat on the couch watching us play. Mike spun the bottle and it landed on...Scott, "Scott truth of dare?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Dare," he answers back. "I dare you to do a prank call on Boss saying that you will mug him tomorrow," he said. "I can lose my job for that if he finds out it's me!" Scott says in a worrying voice. "Did I hear a chicken?" Vincent said teasing him. "Fine! I'll do it!" Scott used his phone head, dialing Boss's number and a few seconds later he picked up, Scott put the call on speaker so that all of us could hear. "Hello who is this?" Boss asks behind the phone. Scott cleared his throat, "Tomorrow I will mug you and you'll never see me coming..." Scott said soft and deadly voice. "Scott? Is that yo-" Boss stuttered, but Scott quickly ended without letting him finish. "IM SO GONNA LOSE MY JOB! And I'll kill you Mike if I do lose it!" he exclaimed while glaring at Mike. Everyone laughed and Scott took his cup and drank the whole cup and I poured him another. Soon everyone did many truth and dares, till it was my turn again and I was really drunk. Vincent said, "Truth or Dare!~" he says sounding drunk. "Dare~" I said. "Dare you to kiss me now," Vincent said while smirking, that made you sit there rooted to the ground shocked at what he said, but he was drunk so he might not mean it and I crawled over to him. I pecked him on the lips but he pulled me closer to him and he kissed back roughly, I blushed madly and try to pull away but he had a strong grip. I slowly melted into the kiss and slightly moaned at the kiss as I sat on his lap. Fritz, Jeremy, Scott, Mike were already sound asleep while we kissed for a bit longer, I pushed away from him and gazed into his opaque white eyes as I could not take my eyes away from him. He smiled down at you and stroked your (h/c) hair and you lay your head on his chest as you slowly fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys/girls! I finally finished and just asking maybe I should write fanfiction about creepypasta x reader also? Idk comment below what you want :) Kay I gtg now byeeeee! :D