The Date [Part 1] (Chapter 12)

I'm sowwie didn't update yesterday cuz of school homework ;-; Okay mostly everyone had different answers but 2 people commented the movies and I thought was not enough so I added in dinner after the movies, sound good? And Scott is not wearing his phone head prop. :)

"The Movies at (fav theater) and dinner," Scott said brightly while driving. I giggled, I was excited as it was my first date with Scott.
~Lé small time skip :3~
It's been 10mins, we reached (fav theatre). I looked out of my window seat and the car parked. He opened the car door for me and I left my red and white roses in his car. "M'lady~" He offered his hand and I took it smiling at him.

We walked in seeing the different movies available, horror, comedy, romance, adventure, ect. "What are we gonna watch?" I asked swinging his hand. He looked around once more, "Up to you cupcake~" he cooed. "Is that my new nickname now?" I questioned looking into his tale eyes. "Yes," with that he gave a small kiss on my nose.

"Let's watch.... (Fav movie but pretend you haven't watched before)!" I chirped. He chuckled, "Alright cupcake~" he said. We bought the tickets and (popcorn/Doritos/food), "Let's go!" I exclaimed. We went inside and took our seats, Right in time, a few seconds later, the movie started. (I think I suck at writing :'( *sigh*)

After the movie ended, it was still a bit early before Dinner (Yas I'm making this day longer!). "That was the best movie ever!!!" I cheered a bit too loud in my seat. Scott took a glance at his watch, "There's still time before dinner, c'mon I wanna bring you somewhere." he held my hand and my cheeks became tinted with pink. He brought me to his car and open the door for me, and I sat inside having my red and white flowers in hand. He sat in the driver's seat and drove.
--------------------------------------------------
Helloooo peepsssss!!! Sorry it's short,The next chapter is the second part of this date. Got nothin' to say so see ya bye!!!
-BloodyArtist :)