(Chapter 19.5)

Play this song while reading...

Still in flashback~

~Time skip 2 years~

It's been long, I don't know why she didn't even contact me, I guess she was busy with her studies. You know, she does have good grades compared to me and I hope she's doing well.
-(Y/N)

Mean while

"M-Mom? D-D-Dad?" Savannah shook her parents. The glass shards pierced through her limbs making them difficult to move. Her head was bleeding profusely and her legs were merely crushed by the seat in front of her.  She shook her parents with one arm. People around her were shouting to call the police. "Mom! Dad! Please wake up!" she cried desperately for them. Not Moving...Not Moving... Was all that was in her head.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her chest and lifted her up while another person pushed away the seat that was crushing her legs. A group of policemen came over to chalk the pulse of the parents and after they were done, they covered the corpse with a white sheet each. Savannah was in the arms of a policemen and was then placed in a stretcher. She reached out for her parents and screamed in agony of loosing her parents.

"Please...stay with me..." she thought, before she fainted of blood lost.

Time skip

Savannah fluttered her eyes open and took a moment to adjust to the dim lighting. She observed her surroundings and realized that she wad on a hospital bed. "W-wha?" she mumbled, confused on why she was here. Recalling the memories, she leaped out of the bed, and fell off the bed by accident. She cringed at the stinging pain when she moved her legs. "Dad! Mom!" she cried out. A nurse rushed in and helped her on the bed. "Savannah, please don't do that, you need rest, so please lie down," the nurse said soothingly. Savannah sobbed and covered her mouth to prevent the whimpers escaping her mouth. The nurse was comforting her while saying sweet encouraging words that her parents would say in this state of hers.

"Could you tell me where's Dad and Mom?" Savannah asked politely to the nurse. The nurse was hesitant about her words but said nothing, she just bowed her head. "Could you at least show me to them?" Savannah asked softly. The nurse nodded her head and brought a wheelchair for Savannah and set her down into it. The nurse brought her to a room with dim lights. They entered the room and saw two bodies covered in white sheets, no blood stains. Savannah slowly and gently got out of her wheelchair and tears filled her eyes. She sobbed her heart out on the chess of one of the bodies on the table.

Time skip

"Hey ugly orphan!" Dean's girlfriend shouted at Savannah. If you're wondering how they knew, well, the teacher's husband was the doctor that tried saving Savannah's parents and told their teacher about it and the teacher told other teachers where Dean eavesdropped on their conversation and started rumors. (My imagination made this up so yeah go with it please) The bullying has gotten worse and their teacher doesn't even bother knowing if Savannah has been treated this way because she wouldn't believe Savannah's perspective of Dean.

Few months after that tragic day, her grades gradually decreased because of the lack of encouragement from her parents. The bullying got worse and worse each day and teachers still haven't noticed an just assumed the the students were fine with Savannah but truly, some of the students didn't even know Savannah existed.

So, she decided to move out of the state and into (your country)!

********flashback ends********

No ones P.O.V

Savannah recalled the memories and stopped sobbing. She still has (Y/N) and maybe even Jeremy...so she's not alone...

Savannah's P.O.V

I sniffled and closed my eyes as I lean against my door. After a moment of cooling down, I stood up and walked out and see (Y/N) sitting on the couch watching T.V.

(Y/N) soon noticed that I walked in and quickly stood up and ran over to me, "I'm sorry, Savannah!" she exclaimed and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and smiled, "I-It's okay, (Y/N)," I said.
-----------------------------------------
I forgot to update this yesterday '-.- so sorry guys....anyways, hope you liked this chapter! Vote and comment ideas cuz I will easily have writer's block. Also, please do check out my other books! I have finally completed my Vincent x Reader book (my first book)! And of course follow if you want to not miss an update! Bye~
-Bloody Artist :)