My Little Pony [Part 2](Chapter 16)

All six of us decided to find Twilight Sparkle first, we walked to her tree house and I knocked on the door and waited, "Are you sure this is her house?" Scott asked. "I am 100% positive!" I chirped. A little purple dragon with emerald green eyes opened the door, it's eyes widened in fear when he saw Vincent staring into his soul beside me and the dragon immediately shut the door. Then I furrowed my eyebrows at Vincent, "Why were you looking at him like that?" if I wasn't on all fours I would be crossing my arms. Vincent just grinned wider, "I just wanted a better look of it," he shrugged. Then we heard a faint little boy's voice shout from inside the house, "TWILIGHT! THERE ARE SCARY PONIES AT THE DOOR!" and I already know it was the dragon's voice. Then a pony with straight dark purple, purple and pink locks and purple eyes with purple covering and a unicorn horn opened the door, I already knew who she was, Twilight Sparkle.

"Why hello there, I'm Twilight Sparkle, is there anything I can do for ya?" said the pony. "Hey there, I'm (Y/N) and yes there is something you can do for us," I said. "Alright come in and we can discuss this manner," Twilight smiled warmly as she stepped aside to let us in. She closed the door and said, "Let me guess, you are stuck in pony vile because you accepted the weird message you got?"

"Yeah, how do you know?" I asked shocked and confused. "Because someone was here before that needs my help again," she said as she averts her gaze to Fritz. Fritz scratched his head, "Okay, I did get stuck before," he laughed nervously. Twilight showed an amused face at Fritz, "So we have to go find Apple Jack, Pinky Pie, Rarity, Flutter Shy and Rainbow Dash," Twilight said. "Yup so who is the closest perso-I mean pony we can find first?" Vincent asked. "I guess we can see Pinkie Pie first, and since I haven't mentioned, what are the rest of you ponies names?"Twilight tilted her head. Vincent stepped up, "I am Vincent, Milady," he took Twilight's right hoof and kissed it which made my stomach churn. Twilight blushed and looked at Scott, "Hello, I'm Scott, pleasure to meet you," Scott greeted and nod his head once, "Cool phone, Scott" Twilight complimented. "Hello...I-I'm Jeremy," Jeremy said shyly while blushing (SA CUTE!!! *pinches Jeremy's cheeks*). "Hello Jeremy," Twilight smiled sweetly at Jeremy. "I'm Mike," Mike said plainly. "C'mon Mike cheer up!" Twilight chirped.

"Well we should go now to get the rest of the ponies," Twilight said. We all agreed and the little purple dragon we saw earlier walked down the stairs, "Hey! Don't leave me here!" the cute little dragon said. "Heh sorry about that," Twilight turned to us, "this is Spike." Spike gave a toothy grin and said, "Hey there!" We walked out and walked to Pinkie Pie's bakery, it's gonna be a long day...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Thanks for reading! If you haven't, please do check out my other books! Pls vote and comment on how I can improve my writing skills. Thank you again for being patient for the next chapter, I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you next time! Bye bye!
-BloodyArtist :)

Guards x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें