गिरफ़्तारी

Okayy.. As the concept of National Emergency might not be clear to everyone.. I will try to explain it.

National Emergency can be declared by the article 352 of Indian constitution. In the state of national emergency many Fundamental Rights of Indian citizens can be suspended. The six freedoms under Right to Freedom are automatically suspended. The state governments are brought under complete control of the Centre. Eg. State government of Any Indian state like Maharashtra, karnataka, Rajasthan etc.

You can clear the concept by understanding what really happened during state of emergency in 1976.

During emergency, Fundamental Rights were suspended. This means that the state could take any action and people had no recourse. During emergency thousands of people from the opposition were arrested and put behind bars without a trial. The press had absolutely no freedom to report. There was extreme censorship.

Hope this helps. :)

********

Sameeksha took a deep breath and made herself calm. She sipped coffee from the mug and again concentrated on her laptop.

'Insurgents taking more areas, increasing numbers of terrorist attacks, unemployment, poverty

'Insurgents taking more areas, increasing numbers of terrorist attacks, unemployment, poverty...' She was revising the points of her speech.

"Where are we heading..' She genuinely felt awful. 'people are leaving the country..Itni gandi position me lake rakha hai iss desh ko ki inko wapis elect karne ki galati janata nai karegi.. "

"Tumhe elect karne me bhi unka hi fayda hai.. Itne buri halat me desh apne hath me logi.. Kitna bhi try karlo.. Kuch nai kar paogi.." She heard a sleepy voice.

"So jao na tum

"So jao na tum.. Kyu apna precious sleeping time barbaad kar rahe ho.." Sameeksha looked towards her husband, Ranveer.

"Tum itna busy ho.. Mujhe nind nai aa rahi.." Ranveer said.

"Wo samajh aa raha hai tumhare aawaj se ki tumhe nind nai aa rahi.. Par fir bhi so jao.." Sameeksha taunted. Ranveer rolled his eyes.

"Mrs Sameeksha.. When will that day come into my life.. That day where we shall happily sleep together like couples..without your politics and my business" Ranveer said.