मुलाकात

Aarushi saw Prime minister's press conference. For a second she tried to somehow understand his point of view. Even if the basic rights of citizens were suspended for some time there were chances of good outcomes. She took a deep breath and decided not to judge the situation in such hurry.

'We have to see how they behave and what decisions they take' She said to herself.

Aarushi looked out. Sun was still hiding behind dark clouds. It was 6 am and she stood up to get ready.

Firstly she decided to visit her neighbour Sumedh. She was feeling bad for him. Within minutes his whole family got arrested and now he was all alone.

She took a bath and got ready. Her father was still in office. As soon as she came downstairs she saw her mother's photo hanging on wall.

'I wish you were here mother.. I need you..You left me and papa alone' Aarushi thought.

*******

Vihaan wore his uniform as he was going to attend a formal meeting with Gurmeet. His sleepy eyes were looking red. Himani was still at Sumedh's place and Vihaan didn't like it. He decided to bring her back.

He came downstairs and directly went out of the house before his mother could force him to eat breakfast. Driver saluted him and opened door of car and Vihaan got in.

As he settled in car he called out his mother. "Mummy.. I am going."

His mother came out. "Vihaan what about your breakfast"

"I will be back in half an hour.. Phir khaunga.." He said.

His mother sighed. Vihaan told driver to take him to Sumedh's house.

"Sir wo log kal raat ko arrest hue hai.. Aapko nai jana chahiye waha.." Driver said.

"Pata hai.. Par.." Vihaan took a deep breath. "Listen.. Kisiko pata nai chalna chahiye.. Himani hai udhar.. Usko leke aana hai bas.."

Driver just nodded and assured him to keep the secret. After taking some turns on slippery roads the car stopped in front of Sumedh's house.

The gate was closed. There were two people standing with guns in their hands. A watchman came forward.

" Aap kaun?" He asked the driver.

"Major Vihaan dixit hai.. Unki behen hai andar.." Driver told.

Watchman saluted him and opened the gate. The gate in itself was a security check. As his car moved ahead it made a beep sound and all the security guards who were standing inside understood that everything is clear.

Vihaan looked out from window. He was mesmerised by the beauty of that mansion. It was huge and beautiful. There was a road from gate to the main door of the house. It was surrounded by a fine garden on both sides.

Guards asked driver to stop the car at some distance from house. Driver was about to argue but Vihaan stopped him.

"I will walk" He said and came out of the car.

Guards checked Vihaan with a metal detector and allowed him to go inside.

Vihaan entered in house and looked everywhere. The Living room had exquisite furniture and antique decorative pieces. A beautiful crystal chandelier caught his attention.

Vihaan suddenly came out of his trance as a servant came there with a glass of water. He mentally slapped himself for the distraction.

"I want to meet Mr.." He forgot the name.

"Only Sumedh sir is in the house." Servant.

Vihaan was irritated by the formalities. He just wanted Himani to come with him.