भारत

15th August 2047

It had been two months since Sameeksha was sworn in as India's Prime minister. After two years India woke up to a democratic government. Vihaan stepped down as Prime minister and as Army General too!

He said he was too young to bear such responsibility. So Mahendra Dixit was new Army General and Vihaan went back to his old rank of Major General.

Army was sent back to border. Soldiers no more patrolled the civil area. Police took back their positions. Courts started working in their old jurisdictions. All Schools were still under government's control but they were banned from reciting Gurmeet era's pledge.

Sameeksha's government banned all slogans, sayings and salutes from Gurmeet's regime. They were trying to remove this topic from world's surface. All Gurmeet's statues were taken down. Walls which were painted in propaganda were re decorated. Gurmeet's face was nowhere to be seen.

As Sameeksha's government was a democratic government, other countries started recognising it. Everyone was hoping that Slowly international business would start again.

After in a month of Lok sabha elections, state assembly elections were taken. Most of the states chose Sameeksha's party including her home state Maharashtra.

Sumedh was always sure that he wanted to work for state so he was made the leader and in charge of state assembly elections. He worked really hard. Campaigned in all districts despite being short on time. His hard work payed off and his party emerged as winning party and he was sworn in as the Youngest chief minister of state in history of India!

Himani was excited for her new career as a member of parliament. Sumedh, Aarushi and Himani campaigned for Himani and she emerged as winner. Everyone was so proud of her.

Ranveer was forced to contest election because there was no candidate in a constituency. He didn't know anything about being in parliament as a member yet he won. He slowly learning everything with Sameeksha's help. People were showing faith in Sameeksha's leadership.

Aarushi was heartbroken because of Vihaan. She tried contacting him again but he just didn't want to talk to her. She went back to her father's newspaper's office. Some of her old colleagues were still there and they were very happy to see her. They urged her to take Pranav's place as editor in chief. She didn't know if she could do it but she decided to go with it because her father would've wanted her to!

She decided to not favor anyone for election through newspaper. She was her father's daughter. She would write only what was truth!

Everyone was moving forward except Vihaan. He was the only one who was going backwards. He had taken a break from everything. As soon as Sameeksha was appointed as Prime minister he left everything and went to Pune. He lived in his house and rarely went out. Despite being in same city as Aarushi he never met her.

He was uncannily silent and his family was worried about him. He didn't talk much to anyone. He had made sure that everything is good. He made sure that country is in good hands. He trusted Sameeksha.. He trusted that she would do right things.

Today he was in Delhi. Because it was celebration of 100 years of freedom! Sameeksha was going to address nation from Red fort.

Mahendra saw Vihaan ready by wearing uniform.

"Vihaan.. Good Morning son" Mahendra said.

"Good Morning papa" Vihaan smiled.

Mahendra felt really good after watching him smiling.

"Vihaan.. Itni jaldi tayyar ho gaye tum? Abhi toh waqt hai.." His mother said.

"Haan maine socha main aaj Ranveer se mil loo.. Bahot din ho gaye" Vihaan said.