सदाक़त

Dhriti got to know what happened. Gurmeet told her himself that he killed Pratap because he was talking bad about him and he couldn't hear it.

She was tensed after hearing this. She understood why Vihaan was so shocked when he came out of that room. Even after a week No one was talking about it. Not even media. Everyone was scared. Now it was official that Gurmeet can not hear anyone criticise him.

Dhriti's shooting of Documentary was going slow. Vihaan was bored but he had to be there anyway. They were exploring some cities and villages around Delhi and UP. Now they were going to Pune city to film camps which were set up for riot affected people.

In a week they had reignited their childhood friendship. Vihaan comprehended that Dhriti wasn't liking what she was experiencing. She seemed kind of against the propaganda that was being fed to the people. When they started she was looking really hopeful but as they traveled her behavior and reactions started changing. Of course she wasn't saying anything. Vihaan was also quiet.

"Camps toh sabhi taraf hai na. Why Pune particularly?" Dhriti asked.

"Well. It's my hometown. Better we shoot there" Vihaan said.

"Okay" Dhriti said. "Why are we not gonna go near War zone?" She asked.

" It's risky. Besides we are trying to show all the positive things. War is a different topic" Vihaan picked his words very carefully and said.

"If we are going to Pune then I want to go to a village which is nearby" Dhriti said.

"Which one?" Vihaan asked.

"Pimpalgaon" She answered.

Vihaan felt knot in his stomach. He knew Aarushi and Ranveer were there. He had to say no to this plan but how was he gonna do that?

"We have already been to some villages" Vihaan said "Better we interview people from cities. It's easy"

"I was there a few days ago Major" Dhriti told "At that Village. And the school of that village was so beautiful. The aura was so patriotic. Kids were reciting the pledge beautifully. I wanna shoot that for documentary"

"That pledge is recited in every school now. It's compulsory" Vihaan said "I'll take you to my school. Where I used to study. You can shoot it there"

Dhriti's smile was turned into frown. She looked at Vihaan "But I really wanna shoot at that particular school"

Vihaan remembered Gurmeet with a gun in his hand. The scene after he killed pratap. Gurmeet's angry face was fixed in Vihaan's mind. What was he doing? He was saying No to that man's daughter?

"Okay" Vihaan gave up "We will go there"

Dhriti smiled "Thank you Vihaan"

Vihaan didn't say anything. He looked out of window and saw the camp.

"We're here" Vihaan said.

Dhriti came out of the car and a foul smell hit her nostrils. She covered her nose.

"What is this smell?" She asked.

Vihaan didn't know. Caretakers of the camp gathered there to welcome them.

"Yeh smell kaisi hai?" Vihaan asked them.

"Wo.. Temporary toilets hai na.." A man told "Toh ab wo itne din ho gaye toh.."

"Temporary toilet ka kya matlab hota hai?" Dhriti asked.

"Jane dijiye na madam" Another one said "Hum log aapko baki ka camp dikhate hai na"