आशियान

Vihaan looked everywhere. His heart was beating fast. His other friend, Naman, brought a female body from pile of dead bodies which were supposed to go on truck. Vihaan exchanged Sameeksha's clothes with dead body's clothes. Sameeksha was a prisoner so she had a metal badge on her dress indicating her number.

'Number 29' Vihaan read.

Sameeksha was unconscious. Vihaan left the badge on dead body's clothes and called his friend "Isko uthao aur jaldi se truck me dalo. Main tab tak bahar jake dekhta hoo"

Naman picked up Sameeksha and they slowly came out of the tent. Vihaan signalled his other friend, Krish, and next second whole hospital was in darkness. Lights were out.

"Jaldi karo" Vihaan said and ran in other direction.

"Why is it dark?" Vihaan asked as he came in Doctor's office.

"Samajh nahi aaya" Doctor replied "Koi jake dekho" He ordered.

Vihaan was praying continuously. He knew that No ends should be left untied or else he'll die!

"Picche aag lagi hui hai" Vihaan heard this and a whole hospital broke into chaos.

Vihaan with other doctors and staff ran towards back side of the hospital. He saw that same tent in fumes and before he could say anything he heard a sound of blast. Due to the energy released from that blast he was blown away into air and fell down.

'Blast wasn't the plan' He thought.

"Are you okay, Major?" Major Maaya asked.

"I am okay" Vihaan answered "What was this?"

"storage tent tha wo sir.. Oxygen tanks the waha" She told.

"I hope everyone is safe" Vihaan stood up.

"I guess" Major Maaya said.

Vihaan looked at the guard who was there with Sameeksha. He was still looking scared. He understood what Vihaan was asking.

"We should put out the fire then we can see if anyone was in there" That guard said.

"Jaldi se dekho" Vihaan said "Koi hoga bhi andar toh bhi ab jinda nahi hoga"

All the guards came there with fire extinguisher. Tent was already burnt and nothing was there. Some storage items were still burning and soon fire was out.

"Ek dead body hai" A guard informed.

Everyone gasped. Till now everyone from staff was there. Vidhi Mudgalkar was already in tears because she knew that Sameeksha was nowhere to be seen and now a dead body!

Guards took the body out and it was badly burnt. Vihaan thanked god that it was beyond recognition.

"Who this might be?" Vihaan asked.

Warden of jail came forward "I think she is one of the prisoners" She said "Sameeksha Deshpande. She was missing since afternoon. We were about to search for her when you arrived.." She stopped.

"Badge of no 29 is found near the body" A guard showed the badge.

"29 was Sameeksha" Warden said.

Vidhi kept her palm on her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Himani was so shocked that she didn't even react. All the prisoners were slowly crying.

"No one should no about this death before I report it to General" Vihaan ordered "No media.. Not a single person out of this hospital. She was a politician and we do not want media to highlight her death. She deserve this.. A death like this.. Let her death be unknown. History shouldn't have record of this. I am sure that's what General would want"