ज़हर

Vihaan was going to the village where he was invited. Sumedh and Himani were with him. He was excited to meet Aarushi.

After Gurmeet got distracted he never brought up topic of Vihaan and Dhriti's marriage. Now he was so busy that he made Dhriti busy too. He asked her to inspect the work of building statues of himself.

Gurmeet had ordered to build his large statues all over the country. He was going to replace the main statue of every city and town with his own statue. Every city had different main statues but all were going to be demolished and instead Gurmeet's statues were gonna be there.

Not everyone was happy with this but this work was going to be under Vihaan's Propaganda ministry.

The most important of all was Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel's statue. It was 182 meters tall known as statue of unity. Vihaan remembered being dumbfounded after hearing his planning of taking it down and replacing it with his own statue of same same height. He was going crazy day by day and it was unbearable for Vihaan.

Dhriti was going to film the demolition and publish it so that countrymen knows who's the real leader.

"Vihaan statue ka jo suna maine wo sach hai kya?" Sumedh asked.

"Haan" Vihaan answered.

"Holy shit" Sumedh exclaimed.

Vihaan immediately looked at Driver's seat but Naman was driving so he sighed.

"Maine kitni baar samjhaya hai bolne se pehle socha karo hum kaha hai, kya kar rahe hai" Vihaan said.

"Sorry" Sumedh said.

"Kya tum har baar hi aise soch ke baat karte ho?" Himani asked "Matlab kabhi galti se kuch nikalta nahi hai tumahre muh se?"

"Nahi. Kyu ki mera muh janta hai ki agar galati kuch nikal gaya toh direct goli jayegi andar" Vihaan said.

Sumedh chuckled. Himani rolled her eyes "Tumhe goli nahi marega koi. Tum toh jamai banoge.."

Vihaan and Sumedh became serious.

"Don't say that" Sumedh said.

"Galat nahi bola maine.. Dada tum iss baar ja rahe ho toh Aarushi se baat karke aana.. Final baat.." Himani said "Roj phone pe baat karte ho usse.. Itni pyar bhari.. Usko hopes mat do."

"Main use galat hopes nahi de raha" Vihaan said "I don't want to marry Dhriti"

"Do you have any other choice?" Himani asked.

Vihaan didn't know what to say. They reached in pimpalgaon so Naman informed them.

They came out of the car and everyone greeted them with rose petals and garlands. Vihaan was smiling and greeting everyone.

" Muhurat nikla ja raha tha toh jaise aapne bola hamne pooja shuru karwa di hai.." A woman told "Aap aaiye na"

Himani understood that women of village were treating her like a queen. They were wearing badges and pink colored sarees.

Pink was Women union's uniform color. Brown belonged to Student union. Himani herself was wearing a pink Coloured kurti and badge.

Vihaan went on stage and sat down on his seat when he looked at the scene in front of him.

"Hum logone socha Satyanarayan pooja ke sath bhagwan Gurmeet ke liye hawan bhi karwa le" A man told Vihaan.

Ranveer was pouring ghee in hawan while Aarushi was touching his hand. Vihaan suddenly felt a nerve on his forehead twitching. He was angry!

Sumedh saw that Vihaan wasn't looking at Ranveer and Aarushi. He signalled Himani and both chuckled.

"Vihaan.. Abhi waqt hai.. Hawan chal hi raha hai.. Ranveer ko side karo aur phere le lo" Sumedh whispered in Vihaan's ear.