फ़रेब

Ranveer opened his eyes as someone threw water on his face. He started coughing. His eyes were red. Water rolled down from his cheeks and stuck in his long beard.

"Jo kal puccha tha wahi aaj bhi puchne wale hai." He heard someone saying.

"Main bhi." Ranveer replied.

That man slapped him. Ranveer felt pain and blood on his lips.

"Who told you about Vihaan and Aarushi?" That man asked.

"Are you Indian Army?" Ranveer asked back.

"No we are not" Some other guy replied.

"Do you work for Indian Army?" He asked.

"No" They replied in unison.

"Fir kyu? Tum log kyu help kar rahe ho army mission me?" Ranveer asked.

"Because we support Army. And let me show you something." A boy came forward who was barely 16 years old.

He handed Ranveer something which was looking like a poster. It had Gurmeet's face on it. "Do it for your next generations" Ranveer read.

"It's the end of people like you" That boy said venomously. "End of Corrupt Politicians."

Ranveer thought about his family and
felt fear running through his spine. There were chances that his family members were dead by now. Slaughtered by angry people. Lynched by revengeful mob.

From last two months he was trying to get out of the room where he was trapped. He tried to escape but failed as his health was not co operating.

After Ranveer was injected with something, some people brought him where he was now, on the orders of Vihaan. Even after Vihaan's strict orders of keeping him alive the kidnappers, to vent out their anger on politicians, beat him mercilessly with a rod and he went into coma for one month. When he woke up he was trapped in a small room. A doctor was there for his aid as Vihaan didn't wanted him dead. But he was kidnapped and heavy security was there to make sure he doesn't escape.

Tear escaped from his eyes as he thought about his family. He started praying for their wellbeing. "Jaha bhi ho. Jaise bhi ho. Jinda ho" He closed his eyes.

****

Aarushi and Vihaan were eating lunch in their beautiful wooden house. Vihaan was on top of the universe as he got to know about Aarushi's feelings for him.

For Vihaan it was Love at first sight. Unfortunately he had to take this mission but somewhere he was thankful that he was chosen for this. He was there to make sure no one harms her.

Aarushi was silently eating her lunch but her mind and heart was in chaos. Vihaan was looking happy. Aarushi felt bad for him but what she did was essential for almost whole country's future.

Aarushi had keenly observed Vihaan. She knew he was protective and caring towards her. After a month she totally believed that he loved her. To escape from his captivity it was very important to be in his good books. For that she stopped attempts of escape. She started responding to his talks. Conversation worked best. He started trusting her and stopped chaining her at night. He started sleeping in his own room without checking her every hour.

Today was the biggest event from her plan. It was sudden but she handled it very well. Vihaan confessed his love and she decided to go ahead and lied about her feelings.

Aarushi was working on this honey trap for 2 months and today it was successful. On the exact same day when Gurmeet declared his coup.

Aarushi cleared her throat. "Vihaan?"