तक़सीम

B K manoj and Maanik chaudhary were waiting for Gurmeet to finish his pooja. Vihaan was sitting with him. This was a new thing Gurmeet was doing since a month. Last week he inaugurated Students union and Women union.

Sumedh Mudgalkar was Students union's  head and Himani Dixit was Women union's head. This was totally unexpected. Maanik didn't like that both unions had Vihaan Dixit's supporters as leaders. He told this to Manoj and they both were upset.

Their main problem was that Gurmeet ignored Navy and air force branches of armed forces. He clearly favoured his own branch. So officers from other branches were unhappy.

No one knew what happened but since last few weeks Gurmeet was behaving weird. He started visiting important temples in country. He did havan and pooja everyday. Everyone from government were fed up of this.

On the other hand Country was on fire. Most of the money was going towards defense so other sectors were low. Government wasn't investing in Agriculture and the businesses which were still working, they too invested all their money in making weapons and other defense related things. Other businesses were shut so People were unemployed. People living below poverty line were rising. Farmers were getting very minimal amount for their crops. After many decades India was facing Food crisis. Inflation rate was high so government couldn't afford importing food.

People were unhappy. People were starving. People were dying. And the great leader General Gurmeet was about to declare himself as reincarnation of Vishnu!

Sure Manoj and Maanik had their own ambitions but whatever that was happening wasn't good for anyone but them. They thought this is the best opportunity to start working against Gurmeet. But the main problem was Vihaan and Mahendra. Especially Vihaan.. He never left Gurmeet's side. He was always with him. Wherever Gurmeet went, Vihaan went with him.

Gurmeet folded his hand in front of big Krishna idol which he had recently installed in his house.

"What is it that can not wait till the meeting, Admiral?" Gurmeet asked.

"Sir.. We have to do a review meeting about food crisis" Maanik said.

"There is no food crisis Admiral" Gurmeet said "No one is saying that they are hungry.. If people were hungry they would tell me.."

'Would they?' Vihaan said in his mind.

"General.." Manoj said "In southern parts of country.."

"Shut up" Gurmeet shouted suddenly and everyone startled "You just stop right there with your propaganda.. You are leader of this country and not of southern parts.. For all these years the southern part tried to do everything differently than rest of the country and I will not have it in my regime.. Is that clear? "

Manoj nodded and looked down.

" Get out.. Both of you " Gurmeet ordered.

Manoj and Maanik saluted him and went.

" Aap shant ho jayiye uncle.. " Vihaan said" Aap yeh panchamrit lijiye"

Gurmeet forwarded his hand and took panchamrit. It was their daily ritual. After pooja every morning Vihaan would give him panchamrit and prashad. Then  it would be distributed to everyone around the house.

Vihaan hadn't met Aarushi since last one and a half month. He was trying his best to forget her and move on. But it wasn't happening. Every moment of every day he was in love with her and it wasn't changing.

He had to pursue Himani to agree to lead the women union. She wasn't agreeing. Then Sumedh stepped in. He pursued her. Vihaan was grumpy because Himani listened to Sumedh but not him. But the main thing was that she agreed.