पैगाम

After his encounter with the strange bearded man, vihaan came out of the bathroom and saw Aarushi waiting for him. Even after sitting in the car Vihaan was tensed.

"What happened?" Aarushi asked.

"There was a man inside the bathroom who was very strange." Vihaan told.

"So what? Look at you.. You are also strange." Aarushi said.

Vihaan rolled his eyes.

"He was talking about kidnapping Aarushi.. He knew about us.. I am sure he knew about us" Vihaan said.

"We have to go from a border check up now Vihaan.. Stop thinking about this we are finally entering in the state of Himachal Pradesh." Aarushi said.

Vihaan nodded and stopped his car for a border checkup.

*****

Ranveer decided to finish the matter for good. He decided to talk to Aarushi and Vihaan.

He parked his car in between a quiet and cold road. The rain had stopped for sometime. He came out and sat on the car's bonnet.

Vihaan and Aarushi drove towards their final destination. The road was dark and quiet.

Aarushi was sleeping and Vihaan was driving. It was 1:30 am and he was also feeling sleepy. He yawned and widened his eyes.

Vihaan saw a car parked in between of the road and a man sitting on the bonnet. He was the same man whom vihaan saw in washroom.

"Aarushi.. Utho" Vihaan said.

Aarushi opened her eyes and saw the scene.

"Do you know him?" Vihaan asked.

"No.. I don't know." Aarushi was confused.

That man jumped on the road and came towards there car. Vihaan lowered the glass of car's window and saw him smiling.

"Aaiye.. Aaiye.." That man suddenly said. "Finally aap mil hi gaye na Major Vihaan Dixit. Dhoond liya maine aapko.."

"Excuse me.. Who are you?" Vihaan asked.

"Oh I am so sorry.. I didn't introduced myself. My name is Ranveer Deshpande. And I know you kidnapped Aarushi Tiwari." He introduced himself."Aur main usko wapis le jane aaya hoon"

Vihaan became angry and came out of the car.

"Don't you dare mess with my mission Mr Deshpande." Vihaan threatened.

"You don't dare to mess with my country's future Mr Dixit." Ranveer replied with the same intensity.

Vihaan lowered his lashes.

"The girl you are taking with you is the living witness of country's dark future." Ranveer said. "You also know that everything is wrong here."

Aarushi came out of the car.

"I don't know you.. Kaun hai aap?" Aarushi asked.

"I don't have any political identity or anything. But my wife is in jail. Ek raat bas yeh log aaye aur bole ki aapko arrest kiya jayega.. Pata nai kab tak aap jail me rahengi.. Sirf meri wife nai. Aise bahot se logoko ek raat me utha liya gaya.. Unke bacche abhi bhi bahar hai jinko ab aas pas ke log ek criminal ke baccho ki tarah dekhte hai.. " Ranveer said." Are waa.. Moghlai lagun geli kay..? " (Is it mughal reign?)

" I can't drop my mission.. It's for her safety only. Agar maine isko chhod diya toh wo log iski jaan le lenge. "Vihaan said.

" I know Major Dixit that you are not into this willingly.. Believe me neither I am.. But we are responsible citizens of this country. We have to think about future. Army dictatorship is not the option for the problems we have.. " Ranveer said.