हथकड़ी

Vihaan was talking with receptionist of the hotel and Aarushi was still planning her escape. She saw Vihaan walking towards her.

"Naina.. Let's go" He said with a smile. Aarushi followed him with poker face.

They walked through the corridors of hotel. A man opened the door of their room. Aarushi felt her eyes getting heavy. She wanted to sleep.

Vihaan was also very tired. His eyes were looking red. He closed the door and turn back.

"Let me tell you again Aarushi.. Don't try to run.. Bas kuch dino ki baat hai.. Jab sab shant ho jayega hum wapis jayenge.." Vihaan said.

Aarushi felt anger running through her spine. She angrily walked to him and grabbed his collar. "You guys killed my father.. Just because he wrote an article you killed him.. Bich sadak pe maar daala unko.." Aarushi screamed.

Vihaan kept quiet.

"I saw him.. He was chasing our car.. Unhone dekha hoga mujhe car me.." She left him and sat on bed. "I couldn't do anything.. I couldn't help him"

Aarushi was crying uncontrollably. Vihaan was silently standing there with lowered lashes.

"I never wanted your father dead."He said.

" But he died. You helped his murderers.. They are not Patriotic soldiers.. Neither are you Mr Vihaan.. You helped them.. You knew they were going to kill him. "Aarushi said.

Vihaan didn't had any answer. Aarushi was feeling dizzy. He understood that.

" Listen.. Wo jo do bags hai usme se ek tumhara hai. Change your clothes and go to sleep "Vihaan said.

Aarushi took out some clothes from that bag and went into washroom.

Vihaan was worried that Aarushi will collapse in bathroom because of weakness. He was restlessly waiting for her to come out. He had booked the room of 25th floor so that she won't think about running away from window.

Aarushi came out of bathroom and Vihaan took a sigh. She was looking calm.

"Get some rest" He said.

Aarushi looked at him. "You should also get some rest. Change your wet clothes.. I know you have fever"

Vihaan suddenly remembered about his fever and itchy throat. "I can't go.. Tum bhagne ki koshish karogi"

"I won't.. I am not in condition to run away I can barely walk" She said.

Vihaan ignored and sat on couch. "I am a trained army officer Aarushi. Hum log aise kitne din barish me, thand me bina change kiye bina jagah se hile baithte hai. It's okay.. Thank you for your concern"

"I won't run away Major. If you want then tie me to this side table. I will just sleep" She suggested.

Vihaan thought for a while. He nodded and took out police handcuffs from his luggage. Aarushi noticed that there was a long metal chain between two ends of that handcuffs.

"Don't you have a rope or something? I don't want this thing around my wrist.. I am not a criminal." She said.

"I can't tie you with a rope. You can cut it." He tied the handcuff around her left hand and then the other side with a table near her.

"Why this long chain.?" Aarushi asked.

"Jaisa maine kaha.. I don't want to hurt you.. I don't want to torture you.. This is because you can sleep freely.. Without inconvenience" He answered.

Aarushi felt good.

"Now I am going to take a shower and you are going to sleep." He said.

She lied down on bed. Vihaan sat there till she fell asleep and went to get shower.