इक़्तिदार

As soon as Dhriti and everyone else in the house got to know about Gurmeet's death, Vihaan decided to go to secretariat building. Before anyone else be there he wanted to capture everything.

"Jo jo log hamare side hai sabko phone karo.. We have to do this before Manoj or anyone else does" Vihaan said to Sumedh "Aur jitne inner circle wale hai unhe hi batana.. Jab tak main announce nahi karta yeh khabar leak nahi honi chahiye"

Dhriti was crying loudly whilst sitting near Gurmeet's dead body. Vihaan saw her and sighed.

"Listen" Vihaan kept his hand on her shoulder "I have to go.. I am his heir. I have to secure his regime before anyone else take it.. That's what he would want the most, right?"

Dhriti nodded "Tum jao" She said.

"I'll be back soon" Vihaan assured and came out of the room.

Vihaan called Mahendra.

"Papa we have to do this.. Tell army to stay alert. Send two units to secretariat building and secure it. Main wahi ja raha hoo" Vihaan said.

"Bahar log hai. Tum kaise nikloge waha se?" Mahendra asked.

"I'll take General's chopper. Don't worry" Vihaan said " Sumedh mere sath hai.. Aap bas army bhejiye waha aur aap bhi aaiye"

"Thik hai" Mahendra agreed "Hiamani kaha hai?"

"Wo Dhriti ke sath yaha ruk rahi hai.." Vihaan answered.

"Okay" Mahendra said.

Sumedh and Vihaan went on terrace where there was a helipad. A chopper was waiting for them..

Sameeksha and her followers saw the chopper taking off. Her followers thought that Gurmeet was running away so they started chanting anti Gurmeet slogans. But Sameeksha knew what was happening. Vihaan was going to announce Gurmeet's death!

Vihaan entered in secretariat building. Some ministers were already there.

"Hame jaise hi phone aaya hum idhar aa gaye" A minister said.

"Thank you for the support" Vihaan said "For next few hours we are gonna be here.. Everything is gonna change"

"Major General" Sumedh came there "Camera is ready"

Vihaan nodded. He went in his own office and sat in his chair. There was a big portrait of Gurmeet behind him. Vihaan wore the mike and cleared his throat.

"Papa aa gaye?" Vihaan asked.

"Yes I am here" Mahendra said entering in.

Vihaan again cleared his throat. The cameraman gave him a thumbs-up and he was live! He was going to give a historical address to nation.

"Good Morning India" Vihaan started" I am Major General Vihaan Dixit. I am here bearing a very sad news.. It is with deep regret that I inform you that our Great leader General Gurmeet Singh has passed away. We have lost our beloved leader.. He passed away peacefully in his sleep and the reason was heart failure.. "

" General Gurmeet was a brave soldier and A visionary leader. He wouldn't have liked If we ignored our duties towards our great country.. country's future may seem uncertain after his death but it is not! We are still whole as a government. Country still has a strong government and in short time we will take a press conference where every question will be answered. Also I am urging all the leaders, who are leading the protests all over the country, to cooperate with us and give us sometime to do what is best for everyone. I understand your anger but we can not find a solution whilst country is blazing in fire. Please give us some time and till then keep everything peaceful"