खौफ़

Sameeksha was sitting in her cell. She was very reputed leader so her cell was good. But she saw normal women struggling in their cell. All her party colleagues from Delhi were shifted to another jail. So she was feeling very alone. Someone knocked on door.

"Come in" She said.

A women who was looking in her late forties was standing there. Sameeksha tried to remember her but couldn't.

"Mera naam Vidhi Mudgalkar hai.." That women introduced herself.

Sameeksha remembered her. "Of course.. I just didn't recognise.." Sameeksha smiled. "Aaiye na"

"I was feeling a little low here.. So thought of meeting you" Vidhi said.

"Even I was feeling low.. Actually It's time.. Jailer will come with newspaper.. Baki kuch jariya nai hai janane ka ki bahar kya ho raha hai." Sameeksha said.

"Newspapers dete hai? Jaha mujhe pehle rakha gaya tha.. Pune ki jail me waha newspaper bhi nai dete the" Vidhi said.

"Yaha bhi newspaper dete hai.. Par latest nai.. Ek din pehle ka." Sameeksha chuckled.

"Aur pata nai kaun kaun se tarike nikalenge hame harass karne ke" Vidhi said.

Sameeksha sighed. "Anyway.. Aapko shift kiya na aaj.. Toh aapko toh bich ka ek din mila.. Kya ho raha hai bahar.. Because I don't believe on any newspaper.."

Vidhi's face became concerned.

"Kuch log mile the. Wo bata rahe the ki Journalist Pranav Tiwari ka murder kiya gaya.. Tab tak bahar news aayi nahi thi par ab shayad aa gayi hogi " Vidhi told. "He was our neighbour.."

"Kyu? Murder kisne kiya?" Sameeksha asked.

Vidhi told her everything. Sameeksha was shocked.

"That's horrible.. Military takeover.. Mere dimag me kahi na kahi yeh baat aayi thi.. Par sahi me itni serious hai yeh nai laga tha.." She said.

"Unki beti hai ek.." Vidhi told.

Sameeksha was lost in her thoughts.

"That's it..!" She exclaimed. "I want to meet this girl.. Bahar reh ke yehi kaam kar sakti hai.." Sameeksha said.

"Par aap milengi kaise?" Vidhi asked.

"Main nai.. Ranveer milega usse..He will tell me.. Just give me her address.." Sameeksha had a winning smile on her face.

"Okay." Vidhi said and took a paper to write the address.

******

Vihaan was driving whole night. He was exhausted. His eyes were red. He saw Aarushi who was wide awake. She also didn't sleep for a second. Her eyes were continuously looking out of window. She was so shocked that she didn't move at all.

Vihaan saw time. It was 7 am. He stopped the car on charging station. Aarushi still didn't move.

"Dekho.. Bilkul bhagne ki koshish mat karna.. Koi fayda nai hoga.. Main khol raha hoon tumhe.. Bahar aa jao." He said while untying her ropes.

Vihaan went ahead. There was a machine in which he inserted a card and typed something on screen. He then took a wire and inserted it in a slot which was on his car.

Aarushi was still in car.

" Bahar aa jao." Vihaan said. She didn't move. He sighed and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her out of the car. She tripped, He grabbed her waist.

Aarushi was so shocked that her gaze was still fixed somewhere. She didn't feel her legs or body. She was not able to walk.

"Aarushi.. React.." Vihaan shook her. She was still looking straight in another direction.