1- Tracy Beaker Returns

Roxanne's POV:

I'm sitting on the sofa watching the telly, as Harry is playing with his giraffe, Jeff. Sapphire is on her phone with her legs on my lap. There's some reporter talking about some new author who used to be in care or something, when all of a sudden the telly loses connection.

"Harry." Carmen warns, "I was watching that."

"Shove off Carmen." I reply and wink at Harry, he gives me a goofy grin.

Carmen storms out, "Mike!"

"Oh here we go again." I mutter and roll my eyes. "Harry quick, come here quick so we can blame it on Lily." I whisper shout as I stand up and offer him my hand. But before he could except it, Mike picks me up and gently throws me on the sofa, whilst I giggle.

"Blame it on Lily eh?" Mike laughs.

I stand up and place Harry on my hip as Tee, Johnny and Toby run around, Mike tries to fix the telly whilst warning Harry about it and Carmen shouting 'Yes' and 'No' when the telly works and cuts out.

"That's it!" Carmen exclaims, Mike nods.

Mike stands up and walks over to me and Harry, "Now Harry, no more playing with the Telly box you cheeky monkey." He tickles Harry's sides before turning his gaze to me , "And you, no more putting the blame on others."

I playfully roll my eyes. I walk over and sit back on the sofa, but this time with Harry on my lap.

"....Tracy Beaker." I hear from the reporter on the telly. Tracy Beaker? Why do I know that name?

"Hey Mike?" I say, not taking my eyes of the telly.

"Yes Roxy?" He answers.

"Who's Tracy Beaker?" He looks at me a little taken aback by my question before asking, "Why?"

"She's on Telly. She wrote some book." I state simply. "I just can't remember why I know her name." I shrug.

Mike's eyes pop out of his head before bolting to Carmen and switching the channel back. "Tracy..." He says in disbelief, "Come here! Come here everybody!" He beckons everyone who was in the front room over. "Look at this! Look!" He points to the telly.

"Why? Who is she?" Lily asks.

"Tracy Beaker." Mike answers shocked.

"And we're s'posed to care because....?" I ask.

"Because... she used to live here!" He says excitedly.

"Is she an actress?" Carmen asks.

I roll my eyes, "No she's written a book numbskull. Look." I point to the telly where Tracy is holding her book up proudly.

" I point to the telly where Tracy is holding her book up proudly

"She's an author..." Mike says in disbelief, yet again.

"Ooo~, Mike knows someone famous." Lily laughed.