2- Liam O'Donovan

Most of the kids were in the hall trying to move a bed into another room, so Lily could be roommates with Carmen in attempt to help her with being away from the twins. Everyone shouts and argues.

"What the hell are you all doing?" I ask as I exit my room.

"We're trying to move the bed." Tee states in a 'duh' tone.

"I never would've guessed." I say sarcastically, "Hold on I thought Tracy was helping with that."

"Yeah she was." Tee answers.

"But she hasn't turned up." Johnny says.

"She promised she'd help." Carmen says deflated.

What did I say about promises, eh?

"Um, okay... I'll help you out." I proceed to tell the kids the easiest way of moving the bed into the new room.

<^>

Once the bed is safely in the room I leave whilst Carmen and Lily get Toby and Johnny to move it around.

I turn a corner and hear Gus talking to Mike and Gina.

"Tracy Beaker's tour was meant to start after my piano practice. At 9:40. It's 9:57." Gus states.

"She'll be here soon Gus." Mike tried to reassure.

"Yesterday, 'soon' was 26 minutes late. And you said it was too late for her to do my tour." Gus reminds Mike.

"Well I'm sure she won't be too late today. Soon." Mike says.

"So how long is today's 'soon'?" Gus questions.

"Yeah Mike, how long is today's soon, hmm?" Gina snaps.

"Okay, I'll go and ring her." Mike says defeated, before I hear him walk off.

I come out from behind the corner, "Hey Gus, if Tracy is a no show to the tour, you can give it to me if you want? I wouldn't mind a little walk about, and I'd help you stay on schedule." I offer.

"Thank you, Roxy." Gus smiles before walking away.

I carry on walking down the hall and see Tee sitting by herself with all her paper she wants to cut laid on her bed.

"Hey Tee?" She hums to tell me she's listening, "Why are you doing this by yourself?"

"Tracy promised she'd help but she never showed up. And Carmen and Lily are playing with Poppy and Rosie." Tee answers, looking down at her lap.

"Do you want help?" I ask.

"Really?" She asks excitedly.

"Yeah, I got some time to kill." I smile and shrug.

"Thank you so so much." She beams.

"No problem, you're actually helping me with my boredom."

<^>

I'm sitting in my room listening to music when Frank bursts in.

"What's wrong Franky?" I ask, alarmed.

"I have a surprise for you later on." He smiles.

"Ooo~, can I have a hint?" I say excitedly.

"I have told you a lot about the surprise before." He smiles before walking out and leaving me very confused.

<^>

I hear the door open and Gina say snarky comments at Tracy.