30- Old Friends

"Roxy!" I hear Toby shout before he runs in my room to see me and Liam cuddled up on my bed watching Shameless on my laptop. 

(You and Liam^^^^)

(You and Liam^^^^)

"What's wrong?" I ask him sitting up on my elbows more.

"Its Elektra." He begins. "Someone sent her a snake earring."

"Kali." I mutter and Liam looks at me slightly worried. "Where is she now?"

"She left straight away." He answers.

"Elektra what have you done?" I groan and quickly get up before being stopped by Liam.

"Rox wait!" He calls to me. "Be careful."

"I will." I smile, then quickly run downstairs. 

On my way past the office I quickly call, "I'm going out!"

As I walk out the door I see Gina, "Hey Gina, have you seen Elektra?"

"She's heading into town." Gina replies, "Why?"

"Don't worry. I'll be back by lunch with Elektra!" I say and start jogging down the street.

<^>

I follow Elektra all the way to the local park and I sit on a bench a little bit away from her and Kali so they don't see me.

"So what happened?" I hear Kali asks. She sounds exactly the same. "I'm banged up for six months and you don't even call?"

"I just didn't think you'd wanna hear from me again." Elektra admits.

"Not wanna hear from you?" Kali asks in disbelief and they both share a light-hearted chuckle.

"So when'd you get out?" Elektra asks.

"A couple weeks ago." Kali answers and brings Elektra into another hug, then takes a seat on the bench.

<^>

A few minutes pass and I'm bored of waiting so I get up and approach the to of them. "So you seen any of the others?"

"Nah, the old gang's history now." I hear Kali state as I get close enough.

"That's good ain't it Kali." I speak up making their heads whip round to look at me.

"What are you doing here?" Elektra hisses.

"What? Can't I come visit an old friend as well?" I smirk. "Kali." I nod at her.

"Anne! Its been to long." Kali smiles at me.

"Yeah, not long enough for my liking." I roll my eye then turn back to Elektra. "Nice earring. Kali, you ain't changed one bit."

"Old traditions last a lifetime, ain't that right Lex?" Kali says.

"Lex? Ooo I like it." I fake smile, then stop. "Oh actually I don't. Do you me to call you Lex?"