16- Council Muppets

It has been a few months since Tracy's article and a lot has happened since. Let me tell you:

1. My body changed rapidly, like I already hit puberty ages ago (I mean I am 15), but something happened and my hormones went crazy (Sorry if you didn't need to know that)

2. I started hanging out with Sapphire more and not so much Liam and Frank. Nothing bad happened between us, just we kind of drifted. Like we're still best mates just not as close as we used to be.

3. Harry had is birthday he is now 3 YEARS OLD. Crazy!

4. Turns out I weren't the only one who's changed over the last few months. Liam has changed SO much. Its like one day he was a fairly short boy with the same purple hoodie and the next he was this giant who needed a new hoodie because he grew out of it. His voice is deeper than before, he is much taller (like just under 6ft or something, I don't know I don't have a measuring tape) and some how muscular (I definitely don't know where that came from).

5. Lily spends more time at the Perri's with Poppy and Rosie.

6. And we've only been given beans on toast - for dinner and that - for a while now. Its rank.

<^>

We are all gathered in the kitchen, me and Harry are sitting on top of the counter whilst everyone else is crowded round the table making a tower out of the beans and toast we were given.

Tracy walks in and leans on the counter next to me. "What are you doing?" Tracy asks amused.

"Making a tower, what's it look like?" Liam replies

"Nah, I thought you was playing monopoly." I say sarcastically.

"Ok, why?" Tracy asks, ignoring my comment.

"You don't expect us to eat this rubbish, do you?" Sapphire scoffs.

"Yeah have you tried that? Taste like gone off death." I say, exaggerating slightly.

"How'd you know what that taste like?" Liam asks, and I shrug in response.

"They keep giving us these horrible cheap beans." Carmen states.

"And I think you'll find they're past their sell-by." Tee adds, earning a disgusted look from Johnny.

"Exactly! Gone off death!" I point out.

"Okay, Roxy." Tracy nods. "Anyway, they're only off by a few days. We've gotta save money."

"We've had no takeaways."

"I couldn't go swimming!"

"I wasn't allowed to get Harry a new buggy."

"Cut down on electrical time."

"Ok, ok. I know its a bit rubbish." Tracy interrupts us.

"They cancelled my piano lessons!" Gus cries, rushing in the room, cradling his head. Oh, no. "I always have piano lessons on Wednesday! If I don't have a piano lesson then Wednesday's don't work!"