18- We're Back!

I hear talking outside the front door so me and Liam walk closer. I hear a familiar Jamaican accent. "Is that...?"

"I think it is." Liam nods.

The doors swing open - for the first time in just under a month - to reveal Gina Conway in all her glory.

"Alright Gina, who's your boyfriend?" Liam smirks, motioning to the construction worker who is given Gina a smug look.

"Oh!" Gina groans, hurrying inside the house and closing the door.

"What time d'you call this?" I joke.

"Not funny." She scolds before marching to the slightly messing living room. "Look at the mess."

"You should've seen it before I tidied it up." Liam laughs.

"You tidied up? Is that what happened?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Fine. Before we tidied up." Liam concedes.

"I think what he's trying to say is: 'Before Rox tidied up and I just sat there like the lazy moron I am and watched her slave away around the hideous front room'. " I correct.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Liam playfully rolls his eyes.

"Are you two done bickering now?" Gina asks impatiently. "Right, how did you get in?"

"Secret VIP entrance." Liam replies smugly.

"Liam." Gina says in a threatening tone.

"The boys bathroom might need a little bit of TLC." Liam states.

"And you might wanna re-stock the freezer." I add.

"Right, this is all coming out of your allowances. Now go get your clothes and get dressed. I'm calling the police." Gina demands.

"Hold on!" I abruptly stop.

"What?! That's not fair!" Liam exclaims.

"Oi, we looked after ourselves properly, better then we would've got from Burnyhell. We had each others back and protected each other. There's no need for the old bill." I try to convince.

"Just to say that you're okay." Gina smiles. "Now go on."

"I missed you Gina Conway." I smile before running upstairs to get changed.

<^>

Almost everyone is back, except the Burnywood kids, Gus, Frank and Toby, who got permanently fostered.

I'm in my room with Liam when I hear Gina calling my name. Harry!

I jump off my bed and bolt downstairs excitedly. "Roxy!" I hear a little squeal.

"Haribo!" I cheer, crouching down as he runs into my arms. I pick him up and twirl him around. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I missed you." He smiles.

"I missed you too." I look over at Carmen and Sapphire to see Carmen with a black eye and Sapphire with a small smile on her face directed at me. "Carmen? What happened? Who did this? Was it Dennis? Cos I swear to god, I will go down there myself and-"

She cuts me off, "It wasn't Dennis. It was that idiot Tyler. I'm fine though."

"I'm so sorry for leaving and not protecting you until the end." I look down guilty.

"Its ok. You helped so much at the beginning. So much, almost everyone stayed away too scared you'd find out and beat them up like you did the others. Thank you, for that." She says sincerely.