11- The Aftermath

"Rox... I'll kill him. I swear to god. He's a dead man." Liam says enraged, standing up from the bed and beginning to pace.

"Liam... please..." I whimper.

He rushes to my side, "What can I do? I'm so sorry. What do you want me to do to make this better? Please, tell me what I can do."

"Stay with me. That's all I want. Just please don't leave me." I whisper, unable to stop the tears from falling.

"Of course." He lays back down with me.

As he wraps his arm around me, I flinch and try get away. He snaps his arm away as fast as he could.

"Rox, I'm sorry." Liam rushes.

"Don't be sorry. It was me." I mutter.

I slowly grab, Liam's hand and carefully wrap his arm around my waist. He is hesitant at first but soon relaxes and cuddles with me.

(You and Liam^^^^)

(You and Liam^^^^)

<^>

I open my eyes to the blinding sun shining through the windows. I must not have shut the curtains last night. I go to get up and close them but am held back. The hell?!

I look down and see an arm wrapped around my waist. On instinct I run out of the embrace and hide in the corner of the room in a ball. I thought Darren left last night.

"Rox?" A familiar voice speaks up. "Rox, what's wrong?"

I soft hand is placed on my shoulder and I swat it away, burying my face deeper in my arms.

"Roxy, calm down. Your safe. Its just me." The voice soothes.

I look up from my arms to see Liam's concerned face in front of me.

"Oh Liam." I fling myself into his arms. "I'm sorry. I-I just, I forgot where I was."

"I know. Its okay." He gently strokes my head.

" He gently strokes my head

(You and Liam^^^^)

After a few minutes of silence, Liam says he should probably go down for breakfast so no one would worry, and asked if I wanted anything but I declined his offer and went back to laying in his bed.