12- Home

There's a knock on my door and a small voice saying, "Roxy? Please let me in?"

I sigh and slowly walk to my door, wincing slightly. I open it a creak. "Haribo..."

"Roxy, can I come in?" He asks innocently.

"Okay." I give the best smile I could muster.

He walks in, and we both walk back over to my bed. I get in my previous position, whilst Harry sits at the end of my bed. "I missed you, Roxy."

"I missed you too, little man."

"I did what you asked me to. I was a big boy and I looked after Jeff and Sapphire, just like you said I should. Are you proud of me?" He asks, hope in his bright blue eyes.

"Of course I'm proud of you. I'm always proud of you and I always will be." I smile.

"Roxy?" I hum in response. "Can you sing to me and Jeff please? Just like before." He asks.

I hesitate before nodding. "Okay. But if we're gonna do this properly then we have to swap places. Ready? 3, 2, 1." He quickly got up, whilst I was slightly slower, but we still successfully swap positions.

Harry now lay in my bed. "So, any requests?" I mumble, he shrugs.

{Song: Human - Christina Perri }

"I can hold my breath

I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for days

If that's what you want

Be your number one"

Liam's POV:

I'm sitting in the kitchen, getting ready for lunch. Sapphire walks in and asks, "Where's Harry?"

I look around and see everyone is here except him (and obviously Roxy).

"I think I saw him outside Roxy's door." Tee shrugs.

"Oh no, I'll go check on her." I say, sliding of the bar stool and heading for the door.

"Wait, everyone be quiet. I think I hear something." Mike silences everyone. We all listen closely.

"I can fake a smile

I can force a laugh

I can dance and play the part

If that's what you ask

Give you all I am

I can do it

I can do it

I can do it." We hear from upstairs. A small smile forms on my face.

"Roxy..." I mutter. "I think things are about to change 'round here." I say and sprint out the room.

Roxanne's POV:

"But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human