7- Secrets

Roxanne's POV:

I'm currently in my room trying to find my hoodie for the day. Where is it? I thought I laid it out last night so I wouldn't have to be doing this.

Tee's POV:

Me and Johnny are on our way to ask Roxy if she wants to play cards with us.

"I don't think she'll want to play." Johnny tries to warn.

"Well there's only one way to find out. Anyway she's always up for playing with Harry why should we be any different?" I say.

"But we are different. She has some weird protectiveness with Harry. She loves Harry. He's like her brother. Actually, he's like her son!" Johnny exclaims.

"What and she doesn't love us?" I ask, offended.

"Course she does." Johnny says confidently, "She just loves him more."

I roll my eyes before walking faster.

Johnny calls, "Hey wait up!"

As we reach her door, I contemplate if I should just walk in or knock first. After some time thinking it through, I chose to just open the door. As I open the door, I'm left speechless, I look up at Johnny who has the same expression on his face as I do, shock, horrified...

Carmen's POV:

Me and Lily walk out of our room and down the corridor to see Johnny and Tee frozen outside Roxy's room.

Curiosity got the best of me and without another word I walk up to the two. "Hey guys what are you do-" My sentence is cut short as I see what they were looking at.

"Carmen? What's wro- Oh my god." Lily muttered under her breath.

Liam's POV:

"Come on Franky!" I tease him.

"Liam, only Roxy calls me that." Frank groans.

"Oh I'm offended. Have you got a new best friend Frank?" I ask, dramatically putting a hand on my chest.

"Of course not. Your my best friend. But Roxy is my girl best friend." He smiles.

"I guess I can live with that." I joke.

"Okay, now we gotta go see Roxy." Frank says.

"Okay, okay. No need to rush, its not like she's just gonna leave, she wouldn't survive without us." I joke, as we exit my room.

I look ahead and see half the house crowded round Roxy's door frozen in shock.

"Oi, what you lot gawking at?" I ask as we approach Roxy's door, I get silence in response.

I look at what they were looking at and my heart breaks instantly. I see Roxy, more specifically her bare back. She as scars scattered all over her back. I can just about see a burn on her fore arm as she rushes around her room trying to look for something. What happened to her? I can't believe such a sweet and caring girl could've felt such pain before. How could I have not known? I should've known. Did someone do that to her? Is this the reason she can't talk about why she's in here? Who would do that to her? She the most amazing person I ever met. I can't believe this. Why would-

Franks voice rips me from my thoughts as I try to get my head around this. "Roxy?" Frank asks in a small.

"One minute Franky! I can't find my hoodie! I'll be out in a bit!" Roxy calls, thinking her bedroom door was closed.

She turns around and her face instantly drops as she sees us all gathered round her door...

Roxanne's POV: