21- Hurricane Elektra

All the kids are in the living room as we wait to meet the new girl. I'm watching Liam and Frank play pool.

"Hi you must be Elektra?" I hear Carmen greet. Elektra? Why do I know that name? "Wow, amazing hair! How'd you get it like-"

"Shut up!" The new girl cuts her off. "Who's in charge?"

"Oh..." Carmen says sadly.

"Are you all thick or something?! I said, who's in charge?!" Everyone turns to me and Liam. I roll my eyes. "Right."

She walks up to us and pushes Liam over the pool table and he falls on the floor on the other side. "Come on then!" She challenges.

I rush round the side of the pool table to help Liam up. "You alright?" He nods.

"You chicken or what?! Come on!" She demands, throwing a pool stick.

"I don't wanna fight you, you nutter." Liam says. "Two shots, weren't it Frank?"

Liam takes his shot and makes it. "That's 4-0."

Elektra walks away. "Oi!" I stop her. "He may not wanna fight ya. But I do!"

I charge at her and so does she. I punch her right in the jaw. "That's for shouting at Carmen." I kick her in the stomach, "And that's for hurting O'Donovan!"

She grips her stomach as she swipes my legs from beneath me, but I catch myself before I slam into the floor. She pins me to the ground and starts to do moves I only know from one place. That's where I know her from! I kick my legs up and use them to spin her around and pin her down instead. She looks shocked.

"What? Didn't know I was a cobra too?" I smirk at her.

"How'd you-"

"Did you really think Kali learnt it all on her lonesome?" I retort.

"You're Roxanne." She guesses.

"Ding, ding!" I mock. "Its seems my reputation proceeds me. Now, if you ever mess with anyone of us in here, you'll end up with a lot more then a bruised jaw. You get me?" She nods. "Good."

I stand up from on top of her and walk back over to the pool table, Elektra leaves angrily.

"Why'd you look at us?!" I ask everyone else.

"Why don't you fight your own battles for a change, cos we're not doing it!" Liam declares. "Come on Rox."

<^>

Me and Liam are sitting in his room. "What was that about?"

"Nothing." I shrug off.

"Didn't look like nothing." Liam says. "Who is she? What's a cobra? How'd she know who you are?"

"She's Elektra. A cobra is a snake. And she knows me through Kali." I reply.

"Who's Kali?" He asks.

"An old friend."

"How'd you know her?"

"Me and her were the leaders of the Cobra's when I was still living with Greg. She was the only person I trusted and I told her what Greg was doing to me. She said she would protect me. After a beating I would go to her and when my dad started learning kick boxing from his mate, I would teach what he did to me to Kali. One day she got more girls to join and we became the Cobras. I found out from one of the other girls that Kali had been talking about my life to randoms. I confronted her about it. We got in a fight, I won and handed my earring in. I haven't spoken to her since. There was the odd threats for a few months after I bailed on her but nothing since I've been at Elm Tree. She hates my guts." I explain.