6- Anarchy At The DG

Mike was sick. Gina had an award ceremony to go to. So that means...... Tracy Beaker is gonna be in charge.

Me and Liam excitedly head downstairs as it is our favourite dinner, tonight.

"Wooo! Our favourite!" I cheer as me and Liam enter the kitchen.

"Chicken and- ergh!" Liam face screws up in disgust as he sees what Tracy made instead of our pizza.

"Its chicken and banana." Tracy laughs at our reaction. Me and Liam just continue gagging and making disgusted faces at our 'dinner'.

"Who in there right mind would put banana on pizza?" I whisper to Liam and Frank, earning a chuckle from the latter.

"Why'd you put banana on it?" Tee asks.

"To give you an energy boost. I read about it online." Tracy replies proudly.

"If you wanted to give us an energy boost just put caffeine in our drinks or something. Don't go poisoning us with the mankiest fruit in the world." I state. I hate bananas. Always have. And always will. There is nothing anyone can do to make me eat one. So looks like I'll be having a sandwich today, maybe toast.

"I'm not trying to poison you." Tracy defends, "People eat meat and fruit combos in other countries."

"Like ham and pineapple?" Johnny questions.

"Or pork and apple?" Toby suggests.

"Pork and apple?" Liam whispers to me and I shrug in response.

"Exactly! It'll be great." Tracy smiles and carries on cutting the pizza.

Frank pokes the pizza, "Banana? I don't think so..."

Tracy squeezes his cheeks before trying to reassure him that he will love it, resulting in all three of us shaking our heads with disgusted faces.

<^>

We all reluctantly sit down and get ready to try the monstrosity Tracy calls pizza when we are interrupted by one scream, Sapphire.

"Sapphire's probably broke a nail." Liam jokes, and I laugh until I hear another scream, Harry.

My face drops and I rush out the room, Tracy following soon after.

As I approach, I see Harry in Mike's arms whilst Sapphire says, "It's okay Harry. You shouldn't have been in there. You just gave me a fright that's all."

"Saph, calm down. I'll make sure he's alright." I smile.

"Thanks, R," She returns the smile.

"Roxy, please take him to get some pizza." Mike requests, exhausted.

"He won't like it." I warn, earning a glare from Tracy, but I take Harry to the kitchen anyway.

I walk into the kitchen and Liam gives me a look that says, 'what happened?', I sent him one back saying 'don't worry. I'll tell you later'.