24- The A Team

Its been a few weeks since my birthday and nothings really changed. Me and Liam are the same as we've always been, except we share a few kisses during the day. But other then the new relationship status everything else is the same. Me and Saph have been looking at apartments for her with Tracy and that's been eventful.

Today Mike and Gina thought is was a good idea to take us camping.

We all stood around Tracy, who has Mike's hat in hand with bits of paper inside it, before diving in and taking a piece of paper each. Mine read: 'Team A'

"Right. Team A, over here please." Mike says and points to the right of him.

"And, er, Team B this side." Gina points to her left. "Who's on Team B?"

I'm on Mike's team, cool.

"Hiya Mikey!" I smile at the older man.

"Hello Roxy, you with me?" He asks, earning a nod from me. He looks around to see if anyone is watching before playfully cheering and high-fiving me. "Get in!"

I look around at my team: Sapphire, Lily, Johnny, Gus and Liam! I run up behind Liam and jump on his back, scaring him, but luckily he catches me before I fall. "Alright, love."

"Yep." I smile and kiss his cheek.

" I smile and kiss his cheek

(You and Liam^^^^)

"Oh great, we got Rapunzel and Eugene on our team!" Sapphire jokes and I stick my tongue out at her.

"Hey, if we're Rapunzel and Eugene then that makes you that lizard thing, Pascal." Liam retorts.

"More like Mother Gothal!" Johnny laughs.

"Oh shush, you'd be like that guy with the bad nose." I tell Johnny.

"I don't have a bad nose." Johnny defends quietly and touches his nose, earning sniggers from his team mates.

"Pascal's a chameleon anyway." Sapphire squints at Liam.

"Oh sorry." He says sarcastically.

"Can I be the short man that flies?" I hear a small voice ask and a light tugging on my foot. I look down and see Harry looking back up at me.

I carefully slide off Liam's back and crouch down next to Harry. "Of course you can, Little man."

"What team are you on Harry?" Liam asks crouching down on the other side of him.

"B." He answers.

"Oh well, I guess you can stay with Frank." I shrug and look at Liam for his opinion.

"Yeah, and Tracy. But I'd stick with Frank." Liam says the last part quieter and winks.

"Okay listen up please guys." Me and Liam stand up to our normal height and I hold Harry's and Liam's hand.