2 || Interview

You arrived at the Megaplex dressed in black slacks, flat shoes, and a white blouse with a navy blue blazer over it. 

When you walked inside the mall, you were immediately hit with the overwhelming smell of pizza. An employee noticed you enter and came over to greet you.

"Hello! Welcome to the Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex! How may I help you?"

"I came here for an interview with your boss about the night shift.." The employee nodded and led you to a room you assumed was the manager's office.

You knocked rhythmically on the door and waited for a response.

The door opened to reveal a slim man wearing gray slacks and a black polo shirt with a tag that read 'manager'. He shot you a smile and asked how he could help you.

"I'm Y/N L/N. I called earlier about the night shift position."

"Ah, of course, the interview! Do come in!" You entered the office and he sat behind his desk and motioned for you to take a seat.

"Ms, L/N, tell me about yourself."

"Well..." you looked up in thought, "I have been getting a few gigs to show up to kids' parties to keep them entertained, prepared food for events, substituting some band members who couldn't play or show up to the said occasion."

"How did you hear about this position?"

"Newspaper ad."

"Why do you want this job?"

"Money."

"What are your strengths?"

"I always get the job done."

"Weaknesses?"

"Short attention span."

The man before you was liking how straightforward you were with your answers.

"I have one more question for you. Are you any good at fixing robots?"

"Oh yeah! My father used to be a technician at the Sister Location. Unfortunately, there was an accident while he was fixing one of them, but he taught me the ropes before passing."

"Ah... my condolences. Well, it looks like you passed the interview! Here's your uniform. You'll start tonight and a nightguard will be giving you your tasks when you arrive later. Her name is Vanessa. It was pleasant having this interview with you, Ms. L/N!"

"Pleasures all mine, Boss!"

"Oh please, call me Mr. Smith!"
(I'm not very creative with names, okay? dekjqe)

After the interview, you went straight home and got some rest before your shift. 

A/N: Edited January 11, 2022
Okay, this time I actually took the time to write the interview