9 || Garbage and Rats

A/N: 
Fun fact: The part in the interview where I said your father taught you the ropes before he died-- that was an unintentional pun 💀💀

~

12:00 AM

God, you had so many regrets. 

You recently bought the animal crossing: new horizons to see what all the hype was about. Needless to say, you weren't disappointed. You didn't get any sleep since you were busy trying to customize your avatar, the village, and get every chance to interact with Ankha.

So here you are, patrolling the megaplex looking for belongings that were left behind while trying to keep your eyes open.

"I just need to finish my tasks for tonight and I'll take a quick nap..." you wearily mumbled to yourself. You weren't watching where you were going and bumped into something. You fell on your butt and groaned in pain. You noticed something was held out to you. You looked up and... Is this a map??

You were now fully awake. 

"Please, Take a map." you blinked once... twice... and quickly stood up. This whole time, you kept getting lost around the mall and there was a fucking map?!

"I'LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK!!" you started grabbing all the maps they had and skipped away with it. They couldn't express it but the bot was happy that someone finally accepted their maps.

"Woah, I didn't know there was a dance floor!" You nearly forgot about your duties for tonight from being too engrossed about the attractions you never knew existed. You put the map in your back pocket where you kept the others and moved on to your first task.

"..."

"..."

"Shit, what were my tasks again?"

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Hello?" a tired voice picked up the phone.

"Hey, boss, what were my tasks for tonight?"

"Wha-? (L/N), do you even know what time it is?"

"It's time for you to tell me my tasks. I think you forgot to give me a list." You heard him sigh and bed covers shifting on the other end.

"You need to make sure the trash is securely stored since Chica has been caught eating from the garbage by other employees and the maintenance repairs are costly. You also need to make sure nothing is blocking the tracks in Roxy's raceway. And you just need to monitor Moondrop like you do every night. Is there anything else you need before I go?"

"When am I getting my fazcoins?"

"You'll get them and your paycheck at the end of your shift."

"Ayt, have a good night, Boss!" You heard him hum in response, and you hung up.

You decided to check out Roxy Raceway first, thinking it would be easier.

"What... the... fuck?" you were expecting things like a few merchandises to be blocking the raceway but nooo, there were shoes, a tooth, and... a wig?

'Did someone get their weave snatched?' you chuckled at the thought before starting to gather the items. Little did you know someone else was in that area.

Roxanne POV

"Are you ready?"

"Born ready!" Monty exclaimed as he hopped into the go-kart. I got into my own go-kart and shot the gator a smirk before turning my attention to the road.