5 || Robots are weird

You were standing in front of the Chica animatronic with your tools in hand. Apparently, she overheated after the kid's birthday and the other employees reported that her cooling fan wasn't working.

The other parties that were scheduled that day still pushed through, but the pizza-loving animatronic was temporarily out of service, causing some disappointment to the children. 

Your boss informed you about the problem, and here you are trying to fix her. He also told you that you could treat yourself to some pizza in the kitchen when you finish.

You opened up her chest cavity and moved your flashlight to locate her cooling fan. Once you found it, you noticed that it was making a strange noise and was struggling to move. You remembered seeing a room with extra parts when you were trying to look for the scanner yesterday.

"I'll be back, Chica." You reassured the animatronic before running off to find the room with the extra cooling fan.

When you left the room, the other 3 started moving and turned their attention to their friend, who was deactivated for repairs.

"Why didn't the other technician fix Chica's fan malfunction?" Freddy asked.

"Well... I remember him running Chica's system through a troubleshoot to see if there were other parts of her that were acting up or something, and this chick came in and started flirting with the guy and they just left the room." Monty said as Freddy pinched the bridge of his nose.

"This is the 11th mechanic that failed to do their job properly. How did these people even pass the interview?!" Roxanne sighed in frustration.

You found the fan and made your way back to the room the animatronics were in. Before you went in though, you heard a voice- no... it sounded like 3 people were in the room. It was only supposed to be you and Vanessa working tonight. You put your ear against the door to try and listen in on the conversation.

"I still do not know about this..."

"C'mon, Fazbear! If she put the effort into making sure we were properly cleaned and even check on our instruments, then she must be somewhat responsible too!"

"Yeah man, let's give her a chance!"

You threw the door open and noticed the 3 animatronics in different positions. You looked around the room to see if anyone else was there but saw no one but the animatronics. You approached the 3 and noted how before you left, they looked like they were powered down. Now, Montgomery had his hands out as if trying to persuade someone, Roxanne looked like she was about to throw hands, and Freddy had his hands on his hips and had a resting bitch face.

"Man... I think I ate too much snickers today." You let out a dopey chuckle and leaned closer to Freddy. You booped the animatronic's nose and gasped when a squeak came from it.

"..."

"..."

You squealed at the adorable sound and honked his nose a few more times before going back to fix Chica. You didn't see it but Freddy was blushing while the other two were holding in their laughter.

You successfully replaced the cooling fan and checked if there were any other issues before closing her chest cavity and starting her up. You backed into the corner to get a better view to see if she would operate properly.

You watched as Chica's eyes glowed to life and she looked around the room and spotted her friends still frozen in place.

"Hey, guys! Why are you all in those weird positions?" Chica asked, still oblivious to you watching in the corner.

"Chica, stop talking." Roxanne whisper-yelled.

"Rude." Chica huffed.

"Dude, seriously. Stop talking." Monty joined in.