Q & A: Answers

Ok first off
Tysm for your nice comments :'))
I honestly didn't think y'all would like the crack in here

1. Why is our sister named April?
HONESTLY- you guys in the comments are right to think that it was April from TMNT 💀💀. I watch a LOT of cartoons and April was my favorite.

2. Do you actually simp for Freddy or just made this because you're bored or just got nothing to do?
I actually do simp for him. I also simp for Montgomery and Chica🥴. (Roxy is cute but she isn't my type-)

3. What would have Freddy done to that Karen if he didn't successfully scare her away?
Well, since hurting guests go against his programming, he would have either alerted security and restrain the lady until they got there or forcefully drag her out. (lowkey wish he could throw hands though djhaedf)

4. So do you prefer spaghetti or alfredo?
Alfredoooo

5. I'm going to ask about the chapter anyway Sue me. So what's the next chapter about?
Y/N bonding with Moondrop and maybe more stuff huehue

6. Will we do the naughty with Freddy?
Lmao no 💀. Cuz' for one, I'm still learning how to write smut, and two, how does one do it with an animatronic??

7. Now that the security breach is out, are you gonna change a few things ( the gang able to talk, roam, or act freely in front of kids/staff as an example) or leave them how they are (having to hide their selves until night)?
I mean I didn't plan to have them hide their true selves so I guess I'm not really changing anything 👀.

8. Do we give moony the moody moon a snicker in the next chapter?
Hehehe maybe

7. How often would you say you would upload chapters for this story? And two, do you think what's between Freddy and Y/n right now will become something official in later chapters? Like...progressively?
Lmao idk how often I can upload. Sometimes I like to procrastinate or watch other people for some inspiration✨✨. For the second question, I mean, I'm taking it slow. And I mean really slow considering our Y/N is pretty dense.

8. Can Chica, Moony, Sunrise, Monty, Roxy, and everyone be our friends? I like them and I've gotten really attached QvQ. Also, you know those little wet floor sign bots that don't do anything but face you to make sure you know that the floor is wet so you don't slip? Those little things? They're adorable and if y/n can notice them that would be fantastic cause they're really cute lmao.
Of course, I do plan on making Y/N befriend everyone considering they have some sort of charm to them ykyk. As for the floor signs, I'll definitely have Y/N notice those cuties.

9. Do you do lemon/smut/or fluff?
I'm still learning how to write lemons. There'll be some fluff in future chapters.

10. What happened to Gregory?
He ain't here yet lmao. You'll meet him in the future though.

11. Have you played SB on your own or you are watching YouTubers play it?
Sadly my broke ass can't afford it but I do enjoy watching YouTubers play it (especially Markiplier lmao).

12. What about do you like the best about Glamrock Freddy?
I love everything about him but if I had to choose one thing, it would be his personality. Like he's so adorable, friendly, and caring. Omg when security breach came out and saw what Freddy was like, I was ecstatic because he fits exactly how I wanted to make him in the story <33. When he said "Way to go, Superstar!", my heart literally went 💞💗💘💥!
I JUST KNOW THAT HE WOULD TREAT ME RIGHT!!

13. Vanny's really coming? Will we have some scene(s) that shows some of Freddy's mourning?
Yes to both

14. If Y/N or yourself were an animatronic what animal would you be? What instrument would you play and how would the gang react to you?
Lmfao honestly I didn't think that far 💀. I mean, I can make a chapter one day if I think of something or y'all can use your imagination🌈✨.

15. Will the relationship between Freddy and y/n be platonic or romantic?
Romantic yesyes.

16. So can y/n like annoy the crap out of moody moon 🌚 ,like, please.. and can we be friends I'm lonely 😔
Yeth to both <33

17. Am gay?
Am asexual.

Edited 12/23/21 - 11:35 AM

18. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the bond between y/n and Monty? 😅 2. Does Moondrop want a snicker? 😂😂 3. If Freddy was allowed to throw hands with that Karen, would you let him?
I'd say 8/10. For now, they don't. As the author, I would defo let Freddy throw hands at the Karen, but Y/N wouldn't.

19. Can you draw?
Yes, and it's crappy HFUSRFEW

Edited 12/24/21 - 11:56 AM

20. Can Y/N style Roxanne's hair 👁️👁️?
I mean she can try but Y/N can't even tie her own hair so-

21. Will there be angst?
Ye. The ending isn't sad though...maybe.

22. What was with the Chug jug with you?
All the chapters I write are written whenever I only have 1 braincell left, I don't regret putting the song there 💀💀.

If I missed any questions then I'll just update this page and keep time logs so y'all can know the last time I updated this chapter.

Edit: New chapter will be released on Dec 25 wheee