21 || Attempts were made

A/N: Updates are gonna be really slow since I lack motivation
Hope y'all understand :')
Edit: I merged an extra chapter with this one

~

"MOONYYY!! Wherefore art thou, Moony?"

You had been looking around the megaplex for 30 minutes trying to find the moon animatronic, and you were just about ready to give up and harass Peepaw Willie instead.

"Pspspsps, I have snickers!" You waved the chocolate in the air to tempt them to come out.

"C'mon, Moony! Boss told me to give you a routine checkup."

You ended up eating the snicker and still no sight of Moondrop.

"Hello, Y/N!" Freddy approached you with a plate of pie in his hands, "You look distressed. Is something wrong?"

"I can't find Moony and I ate my last snicker..." you sulked.

"You are in luck! Chica was teaching me how to cook, and I made some pie. Would you like some?"

"Of course! Who would refuse free food?" Freddy handed you a fork and patiently waited for you to take a bite.

You immediately took a huge chunk of the pastry in your mouth, only to regret that decision when you realized the pie didn't taste as good as it looked. You tried to keep your composure, but the flavor made you want to gag.

You reluctantly swallowed the dessert and you felt a single tear roll down your cheek.

You wanted to be honest about his dish but you suddenly remembered the heartbroken look on Chica's face from the time you called her pizza bland. You couldn't BEAR to see that look on his face. (Lmao, I'm so funny- ok I'll stop)

"T-This is really good, G..." you lied.

Freddy's ears wiggled enthusiastically in response to the compliment.

"Would you like some more?"

"NO!" you cleared your throat, "I mean- wouldn't it be better if you shared it with everyone else?"

"But... I made this for you..."

'God, don't guilt me like this!'

"How about I save it for later, yeah?" you sighed in relief when Freddy agreed.

"I apologize for distracting you. Would you like me to assist you in finding the Daycare Attendant?" You gave the bear a soft smile.

"Sure, man! Any help is appreciated at this point." you two walked away, leaving the pie on a nearby table to look for Moondrop.

While you two were searching, Freddy had mustered up the courage to try a trick he found on a website when he did his research.

"Y/N, could you hold this for me? It is a little heavy..."

"Huh?? If it's heavy for you then what makes you think my noodle arms can carry it?"

Speechless. You left him utterly speechless. Freddy didn't know how to respond to that. How was he supposed to? The website didn't say anything about this scenario happening.

"Wait a minute..." the gears in your head were turning, "Is this another one of your attempts to woo me? Alright, I'll play along!" You held your hand out and waited for him to put the object in your hand.

He placed his hand on top of yours and waited for a reaction.

"..."

"..."

"So.. are you gonna give me the thing?"

"I just did..." he could feel his anxiety rising seeing that he's not getting the response he expected.