17 || Her

A/N: Huhu short chapter ahead

~

Your boss mentioned Freddy acting up lately and had asked you to monitor his behavior from now on.

Since you also had to look after Moondrop, you decided to kill two birds with one stone and make them follow you as you do tasks.

Your head was currently peering inside Freddy's stomach hatch to look for any abnormalities, and Moondrop stood a few feet away as you tried to fix the bear animatronic.

You noticed that there was an opening that connected the neck and mouth, just big enough for your hand to fit through.

Freddy felt something tickle his throat and noticed that you were still looking inside his stomach hatch. He thought you might have accidentally pulled on a wire and was about to ask if you found the problem.

"Y/N, have y-ACK-" the yelp caught the Moon's attention and when they turned their head, they were horrified to see a hand coming out of Freddy's mouth.

"Did I scare you?" you asked, trying not to burst out laughing.

"This is just a suggestion but can you not."

"No, I can not not..."

"Not not?" Freddy inquired, though the words almost came out as incoherent since your arm was still in his throat.

"Who's there?"

"GOD, JUST FIX HIM SO I CAN LEAVE!!" Moondrop snapped.

"You know Moony, if you have something more important to do, I would understand if you have to go now. I can just look for you again later." The moon's eyes slightly widened at this.

They weren't expecting you to say that. Truth be told, they just wanna spend time with you and not have Freddy interfere.

Moondrop knows the bear's intentions are to get close to you but they still didn't trust him completely, so they stayed put.

You didn't find any problems with Freddy on the inside, so you closed his stomach hatch and inspected his outer appearance.

Everything seemed to be fine. You couldn't understand why your boss wanted you to monitor his behavior if his systems didn't look like they were tampered with.

You were about to ask Freddy if he knew what was up, but a certain gator barged into the room.

"Y/N!!" Monty called out, "I want a rematch! I challenge you to a game of air hockey!!"

You scratched the back of your head, not really thinking much about it, and agreed.

~

"You ready?" you nodded.

Monty placed the puck on the board and hit it towards your goal.

You didn't bother blocking, allowing the disc to fall into your goal, which gave Monty a point.

You pulled out the puck from your side and with the least amount of effort you could muster, you gently hit it to Monty's side.

It was obvious to everyone watching that the gator was losing his patience.

When the disc finally got to his side, he angrily hit it into your goal, giving him another point.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? I'M ALREADY GOIN' EASY ON YOU AND YOU'RE NOT MAKIN' AN EFFORT!"

"That was your second mistake." you placed the puck back on the board and shot it into Monty's goal with ease. The gator was taken aback and fixed his gaze on the now blank expression on your face.