4 || Game On

After asking around and aimlessly wandering the building, you found the arcade. There were games like Fury's Rage, Mangle's Quest, and Fazer Blast, but none of them interested you.

That's when you heard familiar music from a distance and made your way to the melody. Once you reached it, you instantly jumped with joy.

FOXY'S PIRATE DANCE REVOLUTION

You ran to the dance platform and inserted a fazcoin in the slot.

"Ahoy, Lassie! Are ye here to challenge me? Well, pick a song and we'll see if ye can beat this pirate fox. YA-HA-HA-HAR"

You were skimming through the song list when you came across something you've been meaning to try for a while. You selected the song and prepared for it to begin.

"Ooo, that's a tough song ye picked, lass. But if that's what ye wants, then GIVE IT YER ALL!"

The song began, and you stepped on the following arrows that were being displayed on the screen. Your legs were a blur to the passersby. A crowd was gathering around you, but you were so in the zone that you didn't notice them.

Meanwhile...
"Vanessa? What's going on? Where are the customers?" Mr. Smith asked.

"Oh, didn't you hear? Someone's playing the Foxy Dance Revolution thing and the crowd went over there to watch."

"Huh... not a lot of people play that game. Well, I guess we could let the animatronics roam around before the kid's birthday."

Back to you~
The song was over, and the audience grew bigger. You didn't even break a sweat.

"Arghh, I'm not backing down so easily, lass. Are ye ready for round two?"

'Round two?' You smiled to yourself. You finally found a game that could challenge you. The same song started playing but 2 times faster than before. You were still able to keep up but the audience's eyes couldn't.

Your boss and a few other employees decided to check on who was catching the customer's attention and were surprised when they saw you. You were a beast on that machine. The song came to an end, and Foxy started his dialogue.

"Shiver me timbers! I never stood a chance... What's yer name lass?"

An empty bar popped up with the words on the bottom asking for your name. It only had 3 blank spaces available.

'E G G'

"Well 'EGG', congratulations on getting the best score! How would ya like to be me Co-Captain?"

And with that, the screen faded to black and went to the leaderboard, showing that you were on top with 50462 points.

'Man, I didn't even get a chance to answer his question...'

You hopped down the platform and finally noticed the crowd that had gathered, but you didn't know that they were there for you. You awkwardly tried to get through them to look for more games to play.

You were almost out of the crowd when a hand on your shoulder stopped you. You slightly tilted your head back to see your boss with an astonished look on his face.

"L/N, How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Get a high score! No one got a score that high in any of the games here!"

"Oh. I just followed the arrows."

"I-I know you followed the arrows but- Nevermind. That was really impressive though. I'll let you get back to whatever you were going to do." Mr. Smith waved before walking in the opposite direction.