26 || Now who's in control?!

You began to awaken from your brief slumber and looked around the room, still dazed about what had happened.

You sat up and realized you were on a foldable bed in the corner of the room, with Vanny sitting by your bedside with her mask off and an ice pack over her head.

"..."

"..."

"You look like shit," you bluntly told the nightguard, who scowled in return.

"Wait here," she ordered.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then leave! It's not like we wanted you here in the first place!" Vanessa exasperatedly exclaimed. You were too tired to think of a comeback, so you huffed in defeat and waited for her to come back.

It didn't take long for her to return with Afton following behind her.

He made it to your bedside and observed you.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like beating your crusty ass. Why did you put me on this filthy bed?"

"Would you prefer that I left you on the floor?"

You wrinkled your nose at his snarky remark.

Seeing that you had nothing to retort made Afton let out a quiet chuckle.

"Why couldn't I control you?" he muttered to himself.

"Have you ever heard of consent?"

"I already agreed to your terms of trying out whatever abomination you'll concoct!"

"But you tricked me! You told me to listen to the tapes, but you didn't say crap about mind control! I demand compensation." You huffed and rested your hands on either side of your hips.

"Compensation?!" Afton couldn't believe this bullshit.

"I don't know why I'm even wasting my time entertaining you. I already have Vanny to do my bidding! Maybe this is why I made little to no progress, you are holding me back! I knew I should have killed you in our first encounter!! Ever since you came here, everything has never gone as planned!" You could only stare at the smelly rabbit with a blank expression as he continued on with his rant.

"I do not need you anymore..." He grabbed the knife Vanny left behind and slowly walked towards you.

"Don't fuck with me, Pops!" You got into a defensive stance, "I've got the power of plot armor and an unhealthy amount of Snickers on my side!"

As the fight was about to ensue, the author quickly shifts to a different scene to avoid explaining the details of the fight.

Meanwhile with Freddy~

"Have any of you seen Y/N?" Freddy approached his group of friends.

"Huh? We thought you were with her."

"That punk is probably just sleeping around the plex again."

"Maybe she's hangin' out with Moon Man," Monty said.

"I see..." Freddy was about to leave when Chica put a hand on the bear's shoulder.

"Freddy, are you sure that Y/N is the one for you?" She asked with a gentle voice.

"I am positive!" he proudly exclaimed. The chicken looked at Monty and Roxanne who shared the same worried look.

"What is this about?" Freddy frowned upon noticing the expression on his companions' faces.