20 || Would you be so kind?

Freddy was in the Daycare, sulking around while trying to look for Moondrop.

"Freddy?" the said animatronic turned to see the Sun approaching him.

"What are you doing here? You glamrocks don't usually go near this area unless a child's birthday party is being held here."

"I... need to speak to the uhm- other Daycare Attendant."

"Oh? What for?"

"I believe my confession to Y/N was premature, and I am at a loss as to what to do next..."

"YOU CONFESSED?! What did she say??" The sun bounced on his heels in anticipation.

"She is not ready..."

"Did she say 'no'?" Freddy shook his head and started telling the Sun what you told him.

"That's great! Now that she knows you like her, why don't you show her how much you adore her?" This intrigued the bear and he perked his ears up, letting the sun know they got his attention.

.

.

.

.

Freddy found you in the kitchen preparing a cake for a birthday that would happen later while bopping your head to the beat of the song your headphones played.

'I wonder what she's listening to...'

You gotta do the cooking by the book
You know you can't be lazy!

Never use a messy recipe
The cake will end up crazy
If you do the cooking by the book...
Then you'll have a-

BREAK IT DOWN, BITCH
LET ME SEE YOU BACK IT UP-

The volume on your phone was at the max and you were unbothered by the song blasting in your ears.

Freddy left a note on the counter behind you and walked away.

You turned around and searched the counter for the food coloring among the ingredients you had laid out.

You saw a neatly folded paper beside the frostings. You could have sworn it wasn't there before.

You opened the letter and began reading it.

"I know you stated that you are not ready yet, but since you are now aware of my feelings for you, I hope you do not mind that from now on, I will openly express how much you mean to me. -Signed, Freddy"

You weren't sure what to think of this, so you brushed it off and went back to baking.

~

"MOONY~" you jogged to the animatronic while being careful with the small plate of cookies in your hand.

"What?"

"I made cookies! Here's a chocolate chip for you!" You handed them the cookie, "A snicker cookie for me!"

"And oatmeal raisin for Stoner!"

"Excuse me, who?"

You shuffled through your pocket and pulled out a rock.

"That's not even a stone." You only shrugged and began to eat your cookie.

"..."

"..."

"I want the oatmeal raisin."

"Oh- I'm sorry, Moony, but I only made one..."

"Can't I just take the one from the rock?"